Saturday, January 21, 2023

Some Posts (01 17 2023 - 01 21 2023)

Post 01:

I'm like a pro wrestling heel (like The Miz), who after a two week absence, the lights go on and everyone realizes the shithead is back. As a result, everyone in the arena starts to boo because I'm extremely obnoxious and annoying.

Post 02:

I've lost a concerning amount of weight and I'm not sure why. It could be related to coming off psych meds in November and eating less? I'm not doing anything different. I'm afraid it's cancer. I got a physical from my PCP in November and WBC and blood work were normal.

Post 03:

When I got admitted into the psychiatric hospital, a little over two weeks ago, they did blood work too. I'm not sure what the issue is that's making me lose weight. I'll continue to watch.

Post 04:

My mother said: "Make appointment if you want but blood in hospital was fine.  I think acid made u eat less.  Try eat more protein and not watch as careful.  U eat no sweets, no real carbs.  Get scale and monitor changes..

If you had issue your blood would show it."

Post 05:

I'm beginning to SUSPECT I'm the illegitimate child of Owen Hart and my parents kept it a secret for my whole life. The truth will come out soon. Remember, I constantly get fame by lineage delusions. The evidence is Robert K. is my biological father and I'm not being deceived.

Post 06:

When I get "somebody rich, powerful, or interesting is my biological father", remember that my life is extreme sadness. I'm an ordinary guy with no secret biological father like Star Wars - Empire Strikes Back. There's no "fame by lineage" going on here. I have to succeed myself.

Post 07:

My psychiatrist feels if I don't take my psychiatric medications I'll wind up in a state psychiatric hospital for YEARS. I have the ability to prevent it at the moment. I like to daydream my magical soulmate woman will arrive and magically save me, but maybe that's a fantasy.

Post 08:

My diet is complete trash. If I really am the Disney corporation's Golden boy. A future billionaire movie star. Why don't they rescue me right this second and feed me the luxurious food? The answer to my question is I'm delusional that important people know me and fame is coming.

Post 09:

If I don't like the cooking and dinners my mother provides for me, it's my responsibility to cook for myself. She does it as a favor. It's my responsibility to eat nutritiously. I'm 35 years old. I can't blame her for feeding me gross food. I need to learn to feed myself.

Post 10:

For months, maybe even years, I've been calling my mother's food "prison food", worse than the food I ate in the psychiatric hospital. Although my mother's dinners really are very bad. I'm revising that statement. The psychiatric hospital food is worse than my mother's cooking.

Post 11:

I'm lead to believe the reason I was admitted into the psychiatric hospital a little over two weeks ago then spent about two weeks in there is because I stopped my medicine shortly before Thanksgiving 2022, then punching a hole in the wall was the straw that broke camels back.

Post 12:

If the reason I was admitted into the psychiatric hospital was because of Zoom session and talking like a performing pro wrestling character when I'm on internet video, the truth is I do not behave like a sensationalistic character when I have in-person psychiatric sessions.

Post 13:

Everytime I'm on internet video, I go into unnatural performance mode. It's not even deception. Zoom internet sessions are artificial and doesn't give a crystal clear appearance of how somebody is actually behaving. I'm afraid Dr. Natural thought I was becoming BROKEN Matt Hardy.

Post 14:

I think it was a mistake to admit me into the psychiatric hospital two weeks ago. I'm not like I was in 2011. I'm very self-aware. I was too high-functioning to be there. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Natural's decision. We've made a lot of progress in recovery together.

Post 15:

Not to brag, but of all the psychiatric patients, I felt like the most healthy person in the mental hospital. PERHAPS I needed to resume my psychiatric medications, but I definitely did not belong there this year. It could've been avoided and I'd be perfectly fine.

Post 16:

Was I a danger to myself or others two weeks ago? The answer is without a doubt: "No." That's the criteria to get admitted into the psychiatric hospital and I didn't fit it. Maybe it was a wake up call, but I'd be perfectly fine if I was never admitted. I WAS NOT A DANGER!

Post 17:

I realize HIV is really hard to contract. But obviously, I get bad contamination fears. Though I was not literally raped in the psychiatric hospital, after the two weeks were over, when I was released, I felt dirty and unclean like I was. It was OCD germaphobia torture.

Post 18:

If I'm the Disney corporation's Golden boy, why didn't they protect me when I was in the psychiatric hospital because I'm going to be a legendary future masterpiece creating artist? The evidence is I was surrounded by low-functioning mental patients, not Hollywood undercover.

Post 19:

It's hard to accept, but I was not being protected by the Disney corporation in psych ward. I'm very soft. Weak. The hospital staff and mental health workers were looking at me when I got contamination fears like it was irrational mental illness, not protecting me from criminals.

Post 20:

The psychiatric hospital I went to was one of the worst one's. All the patients with repeated hospitalizations, were calling it the worst one they've been to. If I truly am a future billionaire, wouldn't I be in the luxurious psychiatric hospital, not the one for the poor.

Post 21:

When I came to the staff in the mental health hospital, recovery groups, including most psychiatrists... I feel like I'm smarter than most of them. I'm expert by experience, as a result, I empathize with the patients more. It's like nobody TRULY CARES about the mental patients.

Post 22:

When they first put me on the psychiatric medications in the mental hospital two weeks ago, I slept really soundly. You could have done whatever to me and I probably wouldn't have woken up. I'm getting a delusion somebody drugged and raped me. It's imagination running wild.

Post 23:

Although my cellmate at the time was sneaking in foreign substances during visiting hours, it was just him and I sharing a room, and he was doing really weird stuff, there was staff just outside the unlocked door. For him to literally rape me would be extremely risky.

Post 24:

I had a nightmarish traumatizing two weeks of non-stop OCD germophobia contamination fears. I feel like I've been unloved for my whole life. I want to find my soulmate girlfriend and start a life with a woman. I don't want to have been contaminated from the psychiatric hospital.

Post 25:

Internet Zoom video sessions are extremely unnatural, although I'm not deceiving Dr. Natural, talking like your LA Knight from the WWE (a loudmouth sensationalistic character), is the fast track to getting admitted into the psychiatric hospital. He thought I was behaving that way

Post 26:

I don't know why on Zoom video conferencing psychiatry sessions I talk like a pro wrestling character, but in real life I behave more naturally like myself. I'm not lying. I just go into performance mode when I'm on video on the computer. I act low-key and normal in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment