Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Parents Posts (01 04 2023)

Post 01:

My mother and father are clearly sexual sadists who were intentionally trying to murder me. Everybody knows it's true Expressing it to them is like walking on eggshells. All the psychiatrists know it too. They pretend it isn't true because they know it's going to be a TRAINWRECK.


Post 02:

It's like we have to PRETEND my mother and father weren't literally trying to kill me for YEARS. EVERYONE knows they were. Everyone knows I'm like a hostage. Everyone is now trying to portray me as the problem. It's revisionist history. I was a TORTURE VICTIM.


Post 03:

Making fun of somebody who is living in solitude is never funny. It's bullying. They sensationalized somebody who is suffering tremendously, turned me into a buffoonish laughing stock, while trying to erase the horrific crime they were committing which is attempted murder.


Post 04:

It's obvious my parents are sexual sadists to anybody with a brain. The medications were negligently prescribed. They were literally trying to give me cancer and were getting sexual pleasure from my powerlessness. It's legitimately a fact. The psychiatrists know it too.


Post 05:

How are my parents holding me hostage? I'm 35 years old. First off, I'm financially dependent. My mother doesn't have me in a chastity belt. It's my lack of social skills that prevent me from meeting a woman. I choose to sit in solitary Joanne Greenberg land. Maybe intervene?


Post 06:

My parents were literally getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my decent into to madness. I'm absolutely sexually frustrated. At 35 years old it's not my parents responsibility to get me a girlfriend. But they were watching me suffer and absolutely got sexual pleasure from it.


Post 07:

The psychiatric medications were prescribed based on my parents lies, deception, and gaslighting. It's murder. Why isn't somebody saving me from these sadistic sexual predators and monsters? I'm 35 years old I guess I choose to sit in solitary confinement dependent on monsters.


Post 08:

Assuming my parents didn't literally rape me. But they probably did. At the very least they metaphorically raped me. They were getting sadistic sexual pleasure from my suffering. They were trying to kill me pharmacologically. They are horrible sexual predators. It's fact.


Post 09:

I WAS NOT DELUSIONAL. My parents were gaslighting and torturing me. They knew exactly what they were doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment