Sunday, January 29, 2023

Some Posts (01 28 2023 - 01 29 2023)

Post 01:

Why couldn't the movie be made today? Because the Disney Corporation is afraid of offending someone? People would complain, the shareholders, advisers, and theaters would stop showing the film? Realistically, that is the reason, people are afraid to think beyond the surface level


Post 02:

I'm so sorry my part in January 2020. I know you're sorry for any role, if any, you played. It makes me feel sick thinking about it. However, I think it'll be ok. Thanks for sticking by me through it all. You're a strong person for doing so.


Post 03:

I know you deceived me. The surprise was supposed to be feel-good. Now when you reveal the truth it might not be hot, it might be sad. Not to imply you're to blame, you're not, but I forgive you. I can't wait to hug my best friend again. I love you. Sorry January 2020 happened.


Post 04:

You said I can count on you. You're a good woman, have an amazing heart, are a very strong person. I need your help to do the right thing regarding this. I look back to your birthday. I think you did. Thanks so much. I really wish it didn't happen and don't want to hurt anyone.


Post 05:

Sorry for cheating in November 2021. Though, it was an Internet chat, not in person meet, and I only cheated on you for you. I leaned my lesson. Need you back. If you want to be monogamous - I'd be fine with that. Though, I think you want more. In the future, let's communicate.


Post 06:

I suspect Bun Bun is actually 13 years younger than me, not 13 years older. She's not in her late 40s/50s. She's like 22 years old. Thinking she was older, which was deception, I asked if I could call her "mommy" when we cuddled. She didn't want me to, though. So I didn't. :P


Post 07:

I'm about to have the coolest girlfriend. Not to say I'm not a cool guy myself. Don't think of myself as unworthy, defective, and inadequate. That's why she made me think she was 13 years older and living in poverty. Think of her as a peer. I'm going to be so in love with her.


Post 08:

It's one big joke now. Very feel-good. I'm like a cartoon character. However, it was so beyond bad for so many years. There were years of suffering that were horrifying and not very fun. All you're seeing is my success and the tip of the iceberg. Our family went through hell.


Post 09:

Some people say: "I don't know how to explain it but you look and behave like the 2008 version of Andrew again." I know how to explain it, I was on too much psychiatric medication for 12 years. It was chemically lobotomizing me.


Post 10:

Even if my psychopharmacologist and parents thought the mega regimen of psychiatric medications was the correct decision - it wasn't. I was overmedicated to a ridiculous degree. Their decision, while thinking they were helping, was actually hurting me tremendously.


Post 11:

Although I don't want it to be true, it is...


Bun Bun was involved with a billionaire prior to meeting me. They did some "not wholesome" stuff together.


Bun Bun's younger than she led me to believe, about my age, and has model-good looks and a lot of money.


Post 12:

Bun Bun's obsessed with me in secret and loves me genuinely, maybe I'll get over her involvement with one of the richest people in the world when I'm one of the richest people in the world too.


Though, I do feel deceived and like a laughing stock.


Post 13:

My father has tons of money. Is probably a millionaire. He was having me eat trash. Treating me like the red-headed stepchild, while giving his "cooler family" a better life.  They all lied and were gaslighting me.


Post 14:

If I do become a billionaire rock star. Don't start to think of me as God, like Light from Death Note. Remember how ordinary I was. Remember all the suffering I went through. Yes, I'm about to have a twist of fate and get power. But remember the hell I lived through.


Post 15:

When I become a billionaire, don't get narcissistic, and self-obsessed. Remember the 35 years of eating trash fast food. Remember the mental illness hell I lived through. Everyone is about to start praising me. Remember how ordinary I was. Don't get an inflated head. I'm nobody.


No comments:

Post a Comment