Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Some Posts (01 02 2023 - 01 03 2023)

Post 01:

If you've duped me into doing something foolish and will try to blackmail me. Frankly, just put me in jail if I did wrong. A betrayal from someone I trusted is more heartbreaking. I'm not going to be threatened into remaining loyal. I'm only interested in genuine relationships.


Post 02:

The deceiving psychopath was Ed and his family, which should've been pretty obvious TBH. Although he's charming, something didn't feel right the first time I met him. He was PRETENDING to be my buddy. But my intuition was telling me something is screwed up with this guy.


Post 03:

When it came to Bun Bun, I always got a genuine vibe from her. She wanted to help me. Yes, I'd get monster behind a mask delusions which is mental illness. Most of the time I'm aware that Bun Bun is true blue. I felt warmth and good energy coming from her. Intuition doesn't lie.


Post 04:

I don't even know what Ed duped me into doing while playing some persona online, but I can only imagine. Yes, I was a lost soul who desperately needed a genuine friend (back in 2007), but it should've been OBVIOUS he was going to betray me from the very beginning.


Post 05:

I'm not entirely sure what Ed has done. What he's going to do. What he has on me. If anything. Though, I have a feeling I'm going to find out soon. I SUSPECT somebody saved me before he metaphorically killed me. I SUSPECT that somebody was Bun Bun and maybe my father too.


Post 06:

I just saw a video that said people will treat you exactly how they feel about you. You can be blind if you want, but that's on you... My mother, father, and stepfather all treated me like trash and as a burden for years. Now I'm becoming the ultimate winner and they're changing.


Post 07:

When it comes to Bun Bun, although I want to believe she still loves me and is planning a surprise. The truth is she's treating me like she doesn't like me very much anymore. I don't want to believe it. Maybe I need to accept it. That's what she's been giving me for over a year.


Post 08:

The one who really irritates me with his disdain for me is my stepfather. He doesn't even try to hide how he resents me. He treats me so poorly. Then if I try to assert it to my mother she gaslights and victim-blames me. It was like walking on eggshells. Don't look back in anger.


Post 09:

If there is someone out there planning to surprise me, life is fragile, time keeps ticking. Any of us can die at any time. My life has been a lot of pain and suffering. Surprise me today. Maybe I need to meet new people. Accept people like Bun Bun are basically gone from my life.


Post 10:

The Green Bunny artwork is very influenced by Bun Bun being my secret soulmate. Maybe I need to accept that's a delusion of love and care. We're still friends. However, she doesn't feel about me like she once did. I don't want to believe it to be true, but maybe she's moved on.


Post 11:

Bun Bun and I were so in love with each other. I'm not sure why it suddenly stopped. Was it all in my head? The signs were becoming clearer that she was moving on. I just didn't want to accept it and assumed it was going to continue forever. She hasn't been in my life for a year.


Post 12:

Even my friendship with Ed back in the day (circa 2008), INITIALLY it seemed to go really well. Then the friendship turned sour. Now he's very indifferent towards me, he may even not like me. That doesn't change how initially we were getting along great and having fun together.


Post 13:

I'm sorry Bun Bun for having that internet chat in December 2021 when we were in a relationship. In sorry for January 2020 too. I forgive you for the deception because you had good intentions. Maybe lessons were learned, we can heal, reunite, and be better than ever together.


Post 14:

You're lucky I am who I am. I'm lucky you are who you are. We're two angels. We really are.


Post 15:

Hey Bun Bun, it's not your fault. ;)


I miss you and hope we can start a life together. Assuming what I suspect is true. Bun Bun is my soulmate. She's planning to return and surprise me. I know I can count on her. She's my BFF.


Post 16:

I've spent decades in solitude, alone in my head, unheard, often posted online in my room. I wasn't "living the dream." I was in a mentally ill fantasyland.


Post 17:

I have family members who work 5 days a week, 9-5, some doing labor, others sitting in a cubicle. To a blue-collar laborer maybe a 35-year-old manchild is a burden. They resent my mental illness and feel I'm able-bodied.


Post 18:

The grass is always greener on the other side. Maybe to a blue-collar laborer I'm "living the dream." The truth is I never had fun and I'm living in a delusional daydreamland. While psychiatrists realize sitting in Joanne Greenberg-land is hell on earth, they might not.


Post 19:

The laborer I'm referring to is my stepfather. He resents me and views me as a burdensome leech on the household. My brother thought I was delusional. He was afraid my social media posts would end in a trainwreck and mess up his life. But I bet I'll become like Mark Zuckerberg.


Post 20:

This Thanksgiving Luther Reigns promo is totally a sensationalistic caricature of my stepfather.




Post 21:

My mother really is a bitch. She was trying to kill me, slowly give me cancer, force me to waste time, while pretending she wasn't. She knew exactly what she was doing. Even if I can prove it in court, her life is practically coming to an end at this point. Just become successful


Post 22:

I was a torture victim. It's no delusion. Believing that is believing my mother's victim-blaming and gaslighting. My mother is like a SADISTIC SERIAL KILLER behind her mask. She was intending to hurt me. She was trying to murder me. It's a FACT!


Post 23:

I want everyone to go away. Do they really like me as the person I am? Or do they like my artwork, sensationalistic social media persona, and how I'm making myself the next "Kurt Cobain." Now I'm a badass. Where were they ten years ago? I'm very misunderstood by everyone.


Post 24:

Everyone wants to associate with me now because I'm going to be the ultimate winner. If I was a loser, with schizophrenia, homeless, and living on the streets, people wouldn't care about me at all. It's cool to associate with an iconic future rockstar. They like me because I won.


Post 25:

What I'm saying about my parents is TRUE. Unfortunately, the psychiatrists don't want to continue sessions with me, but to say my parents weren't literally trying to murder me is A LIE. They know it's a ticking time bomb and don't want to be associated with it when it erupts.


Post 26:

Not to say a good portion of my social media posts are literally reality, but I don't need validation because I know my worth as an artist. I'm creating banger, after banger, after banger. I'm better than any of these fake kings. It'd be nice to have friends and stop eating trash


Post 27:

Let's PRETEND Roman Reigns, Brock Lesnar, Howard Stern, and all these rockstars are superior to me and I'm having delusions. It's bullshit and THEY KNOW IT! I'm an artistic and comic genius, now give me the money. What's the problem?


Post 28:

Obviously, the problem is they were lying, deceiving, and gaslighting me. My father is EXTREMELY RICH. They were sadistic monsters who were LITERALLY TRYING TO MURDER ME. When I find out the extent of their abuse and deception it'll be a TRAINWRECK. I'm an artistic genius, though


Post 29:

If Dr. Natural wants to deny what I'm saying is FACT and stop sessions with me. Fine! Let's not pretend it isn't reality, though. He's just realizing it's a ticking time bomb that will be a TRAINWRECK and wants to distance himself from it when I discover their lies and deception.


Post 30:

My mother was metaphorically cutting my neck (murdering me) and holding me as a hostage. Despite what they'll say on the record... Dr Natural knows it. The psychopharmacologist knows it. They're concerned with protecting themselves. They don't want to save a torture victim (me).


Post 31:

They ACCUSE ME of being the liar. I accuse Dr. Natural and the psychopharmacologist of dishonesty and deception. They say I'm getting the monster behind a mask delusions and their intentions are good. I want to believe it. I'm trying to. I believe I was tortured by my parents.


Post 32:

I want to them to admit my parents are liars, deceivers, and sadistic torturers who were INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO MURDER ME because they know it's true. Unfortunately, it's an extremely difficult issue to tackle. It's easier to not be involved and end future sessions.


Post 33:

If I go to prison or the psychiatric hospital I'll eat better than the trash my mother feeds me and I'll probably be socializing too. Maybe it'll be like a Disney resort to me. Heaven on earth. Joking obviously. But a lot of times there's truth to jokes. That's why it's funny.


Post 34:

Like we say in psychiatry, the Grass Is always Greener on the other side of the street. Maybe somebody could experience my life, and be envious of the shithole I'm living in. Actually, on second thought, my stepdad thinks I'm "living the dream" which is completely false.


Post 35:

I'm starting to SUSPECT my father was a writer for the WWE and was involved with shock jock radio shows like Howard Stern, Opie and Anthony. Instead of giving me opportunities, he metaphorically cut my neck and gave them to half-siblings who I don't OFFICIALLY know exist.


Post 36:

My father didn't tell me and kept his life a big secret. My mother didn't tell me. They know they messed up badly. When I discovered their deception and gaslighting I'm going to go legitimately crazy with anger and rightfully so. My life's been unimaginable hell and they know it.


Post 37:

Even though I'm starting to figure out what the truth is, my parents will never literally tell me. They continue to gaslight me and deny it, even though I'm figuring it out like a puzzle. Which goes to show the medications were negligently prescribed. No one wants to admit it.


No comments:

Post a Comment