Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Some Posts (01 04 2023) - 2

Post 01:

They knew of me back in 2008. They were all socializing. Watching me waste time in solitary confinement. They've killed me. It FEELS LIKE they got sadistic pleasure from my suffering. Fuck them all!


Post 02:

Stop the lies and deception. Tell me the truth about everyone. Fucking psychopaths.


Post 03:

Why did they all have to be such shitheads? Was there not one nice person? Nobody gave a shit I wasted 15 years in solitude. If I couldn't handle the truth back in 2008, now it's BEYOND HORRIBLE. I'm not going to react well. Ignorance is a house of cards. Tell me the truth NOW.


Post 04:

They say "I'm delusional", except I'm NOT. It's gaslighting and having a meltdown from getting sadistically tortured and bullied for YEARS.


Post 05:

At the very least, I had no life for the past 15 years. No history. They had friends and socialization. That's normal. If they knew each other 15 years ago that doesn't mean they were getting sadistic pleasure from watching me pour my life down the drain and waste my best years.


No comments:

Post a Comment