Monday, January 2, 2023

Some Posts (01 01 2023 - 01 02 2023)

Post 01:

On January 1, 2020, 3 years ago today, I got prescribed anti-HIV medications which I proceeded to take for a month.


Even if my mom isn't intentionally trying to kill me, it's hard to deny she's giving me the middle finger in that January 1, 2020 ER photograph when I'm about to get unnecessarily prescribed ANTI-HIV MEDICATIONS. At the very least, you'd have to say she had no empathy about it.


Post 02:

In reply to Yeonmi Park's post about New Years 2023:

It looks like you had more fun than I did, assuming going out to a lounge / bar is fun. To me, I don't really like that environment. At least you were around human beings. The socialization part would've been cool. Maybe next year I'll have friends assuming I make it to next year


Post 03:

If December 31, 2019 / January 1, 2020 pictures and footage exists that I'm unaware of, I don't care if it's made public. Hell, I shared the Emergency Room photograph which is significantly worse than photos from the lounge. This is not like Owen Hart footage to be locked away.


Post 04:

If there is footage from December 31, 2019 / January 1, 2020, which I SUSPECT there is, I know it'll never see the light of day for a multitude of reasons. However, I personally don't care if it's made public. Others might care, though.


Post 05:

I was wearing a Venom shirt in the Emergency Room picture, unaware of the irony. Maybe my mother was pointing at the shirt, not giving me the middle finger, saying to me: "you're crazy". Ironically, we proceeded to get the rabies vaccine together two years later in July 2022.


Post 06:

I look back at my social media content from 2019, I was legitimately insane and I wonder how much of that was the psychiatric medications making me insane. Off of them I'm far from perfect, obviously, but I don't act nearly as robotic and horrifying. I behave like a human being.


Post 07:

My mother had to know what she was doing with the psychiatric medications. She had to know they were chemically lobotomizing me. Her intentions had to be nefarious. Could she really be that stupid? She suspected she was giving me cancer.


Post 08:

I had lying, deceiving, psychopathic parents who were intentionally hurting and bullying me, while creating the facade they weren't. They knew exactly what they were doing. Now they're trying to do revisionist history. But my parents metaphorically cut my neck and they know it.


Post 09:

If you're really paying attention to the photographs, videos, and social media content I've posted. Although they don't always slip up, every now and then, my mother and father will say something where they acknowledge they know what they're doing is wrong and they're killing me.


Post 10:

My parents were trying to kill me while creating the facade they weren't. It's literally a fact that'll be almost impossible to prove in court.


Post 11:

My parents are monsters behind a mask. When the truth comes out, they'll put on a mask like they're innocent, but it's really a disguise. The truth is they are satan and were INTENTIONALLY trying to kill me while PRETENDING they weren't.


Post 12:

I'm not saying Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd is my biological father, but my parents made a surreal amount of references to him starting at a very young age. Also, I look like his mirror image. I'm a real doppelganger. Even if we're not related my parents were aware of similarities


Post 13:

This should be common sense, but I'm not literally Syd Barrett. We're not exactly the same. SUPPOSEDLY he had schizophrenia, but Syd was a heavy drug user.


I didn't drink, use drugs, smoke, or anything like that. My mental health injury (Schizoaffective disorder) was from trauma


Post 14:

Although Syd Barrett and I resemble one another don't daydream. I probably resemble some school bus driver, a barista, and someone in jail too (why not?). The reason I daydream about Syd Barrett is that he's rich, famous, and interesting. I'd become an instantly successful star.


No comments:

Post a Comment