Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Some Posts (01 31 2023)

Post 01:

Comparing my father Robert William Koloski to the America's Most Wanted fugitive Robert William Fisher might not literally be true. But he metaphorically cut our necks and wanted a clean slate. From a gallows humor inappropriate sarcastic joke point of view - it's what happened.


Post 02:

My father can do revisionist history and try to pretend he wasn't like Robert William Fisher in the past, to erase his disgusting psychopathic behavior, and fame the abuse victims to look unstable. But that's bullshit. He intentionally and sadistically metaphorically cut my neck.


Post 03:

When I find out the truth about my father, it'll feel like the ultimate betrayal. It's because his intentions were horrible. They were making me a laughing stock. It was never funny. He's really a monster. The sooner they tell me the truth the better. Why are the lies continuing?


Post 04:

My mother knew what was going on with my father. She was lying and gaslighting me too. They literally were trying to kill me. They might have been doing it pharmacologically by getting the psychopharmacologist to negligently prescribe medication. I just can't take the deception!


Post 05:

My mother and father were trying to murder me while pretending they weren't, to say otherwise is complete bullshit. The only reason the psychopharmacologist won't admit is that would mean he was guilty of medical negligence. Unfortunately, it's a fact. They're deceiving monsters.


Post 06:

Although I was self-sabotaging in my adulthood and that is my fault ultimately. My parents should have intervened. They didn't. They were getting sadistic pleasure from it. They wanted to see me get hurt. They wanted to see me get cancer. They wanted to see me die. It's fact.


Post 07:

I was just a pawn in my mother and father's sick game. My entire life has been gaslighting and lying. My mother was trying to kill me to hurt my father. My father was trying to kill me to hurt my mother. I was my fathers his red-headed stepchild whom he metaphorically murdered.


No comments:

Post a Comment