Thursday, January 5, 2023

Some Posts (01 05 2023)

Post 01:

Yeah, Lily has been watching me the whole time. She's AyB0ss. But there's a lot more to the story that I don't know. If she proceeded to watch for YEARS, why didn't she intervene? Why did she allow me to waste my life in SOLITUDE? Unless she actually doesn't like me?


Post 02:

I certainly liked you back in 2009/2010, and got a really good vibe from the 2023 video. However, where have you been for 15 years?


Post 03:

You left me to die in solitude. I guess I'm not officially diagnosed with cancer yet. I can't get back the lost time. But I can still enjoy my life at the moment.


Post 04:

It was never Lily's responsibility to save my life. It was my responsibility. And I proceeded to pour my best years down the drain.


Post 05:

Although we weren't literally telepathic with each other, you were obviously flirting with me back in the day. Sorry for 2011 and sending obsessive texts. Have you been waiting for me this whole time? Or did you forget I existed?


Post 06:

I'm sorry to anyone I might have hurt or upset with my delusions and mental illness, including Elon Musk and Taylor Swift believe it or not, ASSUMING I'm delusional and it's not true.


Post 07:

I need some help and they get a lot happier, but I'm ready to swallow my pride and sincerely apologize to literally everyone I've treated wrong, ASSUMING they want to listen to my apology.


Post 08:

I'm sorry Bun Bun for cheating online in December 2021. I'm also sorry January 2020 happened - though, it's nobody's fault. 99.9% of our time together was great. It was awesome seeing my BFF at the end of December for the first time in months. It was great to see and hug you.


Post 09:

I'm sorry to my mother and father. I'm just sorry to everyone.


Post 10:

When I think back to January 2020 and think about all your kind words before, during, and after that time... It really hurts. Actually, in hindsight, that might be the most painful memory of my life because both you and I are good people. Sorry it happened.


Post 11:

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, makes me feel as sick to my stomach than thinking back to January 2020. It's so painful to think about.


Post 12:

Lily from college was involved in the movie industry and knew Lady Gaga. They were CONSIDERING making me a friend from my internet posts back in 2008. But they thought I was too crazy and not good enough. Although my artwork turned epic. I spent the last 15 years in solitude.


Post 13:

Even though they've known of me since 2008, it wasn't Lily or Lady Gaga's responsibility to save me life. I had to save my own life. Instead I metaphorically died. They want to be my friend now and I've interacted with them undercover. I'm just so sad and I'm probably dying.


Post 14:

Even though I've spent the last 15 years alone in my head, in solitary confinement, financially dependent on my parents. At least I proved them all wrong and proceeded to show I'm a badass who is a billion times cooler and more brilliant than Lady Gaga is, was, or ever will be.


Post 15:

Although Lady Gaga and Lily knew of me and were CONSIDERING being my friend in 2008. They decided to pass on the opportunity to know me. At least my metaphoric death (decent into madness from solitude) was horrifying and I proceeded to document it. It could've been a happy story.


Post 16:

Is this as bad as I SUSPECT it is? The story of my life is something that appears extremely bad is usually much worse than it appears.


Post 17:

Although punching the walls is inappropriate behavior. I'm NOT delusional. My mother and father are lying. They know they're lying. They know I know they're lying. They still lie. I'm still going to REFUSE to take medications. They're the ones who need it. Fucking psychopaths!


Post 18:

I've had enough of this shithole I'm living in.


No comments:

Post a Comment