Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Some Posts (01 30 2023 - 01 31 2023)

Post 01:

Lately I've been a real ladies man. I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time. But I'm charming, suave, and confident around women now. Plus I love women so much. It's only a matter of time, if I keep putting myself in the real world, before I'm in a relationship.


Post 02:

Recently, I'm a real ladies man who is behaving extremely confident. All the ladies seem to love me, even the extremely attractive ones. But be careful not to get manic. I'd like a girlfriend. Maybe it's for the best I focus on mental health recovery.


Post 03:

I need to come to a realization there is no shame in liking superhero movies and dressing in Hot Topic clothes. I enjoyed the Spider-Man movies. They're not "intellectual movies". But they're a lot of fun. Do you look like Mr. Suave wearing a Hot Topic t-shirt? No. But who cares?


Post 04:

I was unironically shopping at Hot Topic at 30 years old and believed I looked cool. My father would take me into the store and occasionally buy me a t-shirt. I ordered tons of t-shirts off their website. I was constantly in Hot Topic. Thanks to Bun Bun, I dress like a man now.


Post 05:

Although there's nothing wrong with the just rolled out of bed and Hot Topic t-shirt look, I was wearing it for many years. You give off the impression that you're very depressed. It's important to dress like an adult. If you do, ladies and everybody will be more attracted to you


Post 06:

It's a good idea to dress nicely just to improve your mood. If you get up and look handsome it can actually boost your mental health in a positive way for the day. However, if you have a just rolled out of bed Hot Topic t-shirt look, you'll look like and be perceived not as well.


Post 07:

One of my favorite stores to shop at with Bun Bun is Macy's. Often, when she comes out to Long Island we go to the location in Massapequa and purchase an article of clothing or two. It helped really upgrade my wardrobe and make me look very handsome. We like shopping together.


Post 08:

Speaking medically, I have a wound on a private area. I'm trying to let it heal. But it'll take time. I used the restroom in the mental health recovery group. I didn't want to but had coffee and had to. I got wetness on it. It's probably my urine. Is this a contamination risk?


Post 09:

Although living with my dad would be worse. Homelessness would be worse. Living with a low-functioning schizophrenic roommate in a group home would be worse. I have the best situation for the hand I was dealt. Living with my mother and stepfather can be a "powder keg."


Post 10:

The reason I was heavily medicated was my psychopharmacologist said my home environment was a "powder keg." A highly volatile situation that he suspected could end badly. Lately, I'm in solitude. But I used to be around them all day everyday.


Post 11:

Unfortunately, my home environment can be toxic at times, especially when my mom is in an elevated mood and screams at me. It's fight or flight. I could react by punching a wall and then later regret my decision. Or I could go for a walk and she might be calm in an hour or so.


Post 12:

The key difference between my parents and the bullies. The bullies INTENDED to cause harm. That's the point of bullying. My parents want me to succeed, wish the best for me, and love me.  Though, nobody's parents are perfect.


Post 13:

I'm afraid in NYC, afraid to drive on the parkways, in college classrooms, I'd often get panic attacks and run to the bathroom to regroup. When I panic, I start to shake and sweat. The real world isn't as dangerous as my mind is telling me it is. It can actually be a fun place.


Post 14:

It would be best to work on anxiety without the use of psychiatric medication. However, if all else fails, talk to a psychiatrist. Describe the symptoms you're experiencing. Perhaps the doctor might prescribe something for anxiety and panic attacks. There's no shame in taking it.


Post 15:

The artwork really helped boost my self-esteem. For so long, EVERYONE was telling me I was a loser. That I was pathetic, a burden. I had POTENTIAL but had nothing to show. So I started to believe what everyone was saying. Now I'm proud of my artwork. it gives me self-esteem.


Post 16:

Everyone was acting like a was a failure who'd be a disabled adult-child forever. I was ashamed. But I actually had the ability to become successful. I set my mind to it. Worked hard. 5 short years ago I felt like the biggest loser on planet Earth. Art made me feel like a winner.


Post 17:

5 years ago, nobody was listening to me. I had no friends. Was always in my room. Was treated like a loser, burden, and failure. Because of my social media posts and artwork people started listening and paying attention. Now everyone wants to know me and I feel like Mr. Cool.


Post 18:

They say age is just a number, I'm 35 years old. I am 15 years older than 20-year-olds in college. Wasted a lot of time. The Beatles created Abbey Road was were finished by the time they were 30. Some people become president in their 70s. I'm still healthy and handsome.


Post 19:

It's not like I'm in the nursing home. I'm physically fit, handsome, quick-witted, and not dying from a terminal illness (to my knowledge). I'm shining at 35 years old. People who return to college in their 30s are often more motivated and intense because they're more mature.


Post 20:

Although it's true Bun Bun knew Elon Musk. She basically told me through hints she gave me. Which I'm not gonna be happy about, obviously.


In the end, I'll probably wind up with Bun Bun because we're a good match.


Post 21:

I SUSPECT they have Taylor Swift in my mental health recovery group. I'm becoming friendly with her and will probably get lunch soon. 


She's pretending to be very depressed, wearing Hot Topic clothes like me in 2018. Is it psychosis double-bookkeeping?


Post 22:

Stop daydreaming. This is some depressed woman just released from the psych ward, not Taylor Swift. 


Whoever this person is, famous or not, I find her very nice and cool. We get along well so far.


Post 23:

Like the show Breaking Bad, I SUSPECT I have "meth cooking buddies". Like Walter White and Jesse Pinkman. We're metaphorically cooking meth through social media posts. In reality, I'm straight edge. Don't drink or smoke. We're not criminals, just mischievous future rockstars.


Post 24:

Maybe I'm like Light from the anime Death Note. A future God. More famous than The Beatles and Nirvana. However, do I want to be one of these rockstars who thinks of himself as superior to others? Don't forget where I came from. I'm a nobody. Use my power responsibly and for good


No comments:

Post a Comment