Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Fantasyland

The fantasyland I created was to protect me from trauma and sad reality. Psychofarmocologists think it needs to be medicated. The truth is I can give up the daydream world with effort. It doesn't have to be medicated. Maybe someday I can come down on, or eliminate medication.

My fantasyland isn't entirely delusional. Thinking celebrities and major motion picture companies know me is. But self-expression is fun and I'm a talented artist - that's reality. Social media can make you delusional about the number of people you're TRULY reaching - that's the daydream.

I think the artistic expression on social media is my ticket to superstardom. Give up the pipe dream and get a job in the real world (at the psychosocial clubhouse for example). It's not as glamorous as Hollywood superstardom, but that delusion is what's robbing me of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment