Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Some Posts (02 16 2021)

I'm so frustrated and motivated. I'm hungry for change but change isn't coming. I need to initiate the change myself. I'm just wasting time.


If I want to get a book published, I have to organize, compile, and refine it myself. Nobody will do the hard work for me.

My social media posts are an S.O.S. to a fairy-godmother liberator. Please liberate me magical one.

The sad truth is I have to save myself.

I'm sensational. I'm screaming and shouting. Somebody make me a Hollywood superstar.

My end goal is to party in a gigantic heated pool with lots of women. I think my ticket to this destination is sensational social media posts that will instantaneously change my life then start a chain reaction and I'll become an epic rockstar.

I spend all my time on social media. I'm told this isn't tangible. I need to do something more realistic... but I don't want to give up the daydream world. There's a secret admirer liberator out there... I just know it. So liberate me fairy-godmother.

I'm a 33-year-old manchild. My mother does everything for me. This needs to change. I need to become an ADULT!

I'm extremely frustrated with being a controlled manchild. If I want to be an adult then I need to resist my mother's babying ways. Being dependent is preparing me for doom when my mom goes away.

My posts are like a public online diary. I imagine the right people are viewing it, not sadistic cyberbullies and when the time is right it's going to be compiled into the EPIC MOVIE!

I've been feeling like garbage for months, but I'm trying to remain positive. My brain feels like it's on fire and in hell. Ahhhhh! Help!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment