Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Real World

Sadly, because of severe mental illness, I’ve never worked and lost a lot of time. I struggle with my social skills, often, think people see me in a critical way.


For most of my life, I’ve been deprived of friendship, socialization, and money. For years, I was home all day long, every day with my mother and stepfather which was very frustrating. I created a daydream delusional fantasy-land online. Much of my artwork is very good, but I believe significant people are viewing it, like major motion picture companies and my ticket to freedom and independence is sensational social media posts.

What I need to do, give up the daydream world, and start living in the real world. For example, get a grounded in reality job because my Hollywood superstar job isn’t coming. I’m waiting for Godot, wasting and pouring my life down the drain. I get delusions that famous people are madly in love with me – I need to accept no Fairy-Godmother is coming.

The real world isn’t always rainbows and butterflies, but that’s where I must live. A fantasy-land won’t save me from the grim reality – when my mom gets older then goes away I’m in store for a rude awakening.

No comments:

Post a Comment