Thursday, February 18, 2021

tortured by my parents

I'm coming to the realization the reason I'm mentally ill is that I was INTENTIONALLY tortured by my parents. They PRETEND to be loving, behind their mask they're sadistic and evil. Sadly, they control my narrative and I'm financially dependent. I don't look credible. 


After an unpleasant chat with my mother, it seems all our chats are unpleasant, but that's beside the point... Then I ate dinner. There was a red blood-like substance in my meatloaf. I began to fear she was poisoning me. If she was truly like Adolf Hitler why would she feed me?  


My delusions correlate with emotion. My mom was high energy, talking and not listening to me. I began to get angry and worked up. Then I start to think it's sadistically inflicted. Then it becomes she's Hitler. Then Hitler is poisoning me. Nobody is poisoning me. It's passed.

No comments:

Post a Comment