Friday, February 26, 2021

My Friend

Post 01:

I have a beautiful friend who means so much to me. I met her at a time I needed a friend and she gave me true love. I began having the first real fun of my life. Thinking about our memories is bittersweet. Thankfully, the good times are only just beginning. I love and adore her.


Post 02:

After meeting this friend in August 2019, she started showing me around NYC multiple times a week. I was experiencing a whole new world. I had so much fun. I can't even express what I'm feeling. It's so appreciated. I love her for it.

Today was a beautiful day and more to come.


Post 03:

For my entire life, I had no friends or fun, then when I was 32-years-old, for a few months I had the most fun ever with a friend I adore. She's the first friend of my life. My entire world opened up. Then COVID-19 happened. I just want to have fun again. I'm full of sadness.


Post 04:

Picture being deprived of socialization, never leaving the house, in hell for years then finally getting a loving friend and exploring NYC together 3 times a week. It was truly magical, too good to be true. I must remind myself the good times aren't over, they're just beginning.


Post 05:

There's nothing better than love and a good friend. It's bittersweet because life is fleeting and that can be taken away from you in an instant. Thankfully, my friends and I are only beginning our fun, we'll have fun for years to come... I hope and pray that to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment