Friday, February 12, 2021

HIV Fears

In late 2019, I began getting an enormous and irrational fear of HIV. 

On January 1st, 2020, an hour into the New Year, I stepped on some debris on the ground at a Lounge in NYC. So I went on Isentress and Truvada for a month because of an overreaction by me. I get predicate logic because they’re anti-HIV medications, therefore they CAUSED HIV. HIV is the keyword. It’s like being afraid Penicillin CAUSES Bacterial infections. No, it treats it. Still, I become sick to my stomach afraid. 

There’s nothing to worry about. I got tested in September 2020 – more than 6 months later (which was unnecessary). I’m clean (as expected).

It’s the sadistic monster persecutor trying to harm me fears again. HIV is the sadistic bully killer. I’ve been deprived of friendships and girlfriends my whole life. I imagine HIV would mean I’d be alone my whole life. Nobody would want to be my friend. The truth is my fear of solitude came true, and you can have friends even if you’re HIV positive (which I’m NOT).  

No comments:

Post a Comment