Sunday, February 28, 2021

Some Posts (02 28 2021)

Post 01:

I'm trying so hard to become famous through social media posts. My art is next-level amazing. But it doesn't appear I'm getting any views. It’s frustrating and discouraging. I don’t want to give up my art. It’s what I love. They say get a real job and create art as a hobby.


Post 02:

The sad part is if I put the amount of work that I put into my art or exercise into work or school, I’d have an incredible job right now. Unfortunately, I’m putting most of my effort into things that are getting me nowhere, a pipe dream, and I'm wasting my talents. No success yet.


Post 03:

People are telling me I should put my effort into work and school, make THAT the top priority, and in my free time focus on my art. I need to re-prioritize. If I’m putting 90% effort into art and exercise and 10% into work and school, I need to reverse that, put 90% into work.


Post 04:

If I wait too long, pretty soon certain opportunities will be gone. I'll be too old for school, I'll have gaps in my work history. Begin while I'm in my mid-thirties because 10 years from now I'll be even older with no work history to show. Stop with the art pipe dream.


Post 05:

The world isn’t fair, but when I see talentless younger-than-me artists (like Justin Beiber and Billie Eilish), with millions of dollars, while I'm a 33-year-old disabled manchild, I can't help but feel a little peeved. I shouldn't compare myself to others, but I deserve success.


Post 06:

Enormously rich people often claim the reason people are unsuccessful is laziness. I'm an incredibly talented artist who is extremely hard-working, I've been intensely fighting for success for years. Yes, they say it's in a fantasyland, but I'm much better than Billie Eilish.


Post 07:

I asked my mother to call the pharmacy to see if my new medication is there (Invega 6 mg). She repeated "Invega 6, Invega 6, Invega 6" to remind herself what to ask for. It triggered predicate logic (she's saying 666 because she's Satan who tortured me). I quickly fought it off.


Post 08:

I was talking to a young man, he said when he went on vacation to Florida he saw one of his best friends, and he was unaware he was there. He said, "it's a small world." I disagree, it's a very large world. I remember wanting to see certain people from my past, it never happened.


Post 09:

Ever notice the people you randomly run into in public you usually haven’t been thinking about. It's not the cute woman who is constantly on your mind. Even randomly seeing some guy from your college English class is rare. It's a large world and you usually see no one you know.


Post 10:

People usually re-connect with each other when one person initiates the contact. When someone seeks out the other the likelihood you’ll see them again becomes greater. Even seeing someone who lives in the same hometown never happens unless you make an effort to see them.


Post 11:

Time keeps ticking. It doesn’t care who you are or what happened to you, it doesn’t stop. It’s easy to lose valuable time. Sadly, I lost my childhood, twenties, and early thirties to mental illness and there is nothing I can do about it. I must accept it and begin my life now.


Post 12:

Some life lessons are learned the hard way, sometimes you learn the most powerful lessons when you least expect them. If I didn't get sick and take a detour, I wouldn't be the person I am today. The lessons I learned would not have been taught. I learned how valuable time is.

No comments:

Post a Comment