Wednesday, February 10, 2021

My Mother And My Ticket To Freedom

Assuming my mom isn't a sadistic monster who is intentionally trying to torture me, living with her is very difficult. I feel so unloved. She views me like I'm the bane of her existence as if I'm a worthless loser.


She's a highly-emotional, high-energy dictator. She treats me like a man-child. I have no power and control. I'm passive. She bosses me around. She's mean, miserable, condescending, and critical of my friends - I'm never this way with her. I'm financially dependent on her.

I feel like I'm in shackles, imprisoned, helpless. I think my ticket to freedom and independence is sensational social media posts, to make myself a Hollywood superstar. It's a loud S.O.S. scream of horror. I'm screaming, and screaming, and SCREAMING online for help. 

If nobody saves me, I'm in store for doom when my mother gets older then goes away because I have no money saved in the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment