Thursday, July 28, 2022

A Bat In The House And Rabies Vaccine Posts

July 27, 2022:

Post 01:

There was a bat in the house. It might've been from me leaving the door open briefly. My mom thinks we should all get rabies shots.

Post 02:

There was a bat in the house. Ugh.

Always some drama it seems.

Today's problem is: do we need to get rabies shots? I'm sure an update is coming. I'll just go for the ride.

Post 03:

It's like a sitcom. On today's episode, the gang encounters a bat in the house, so they all decide to get rabies shots. It's just unnecessary drama. I wish this never happened. We'll see what the exterminator says if and when he catches it. Apparently he's coming tonight.


July 28, 2022:

Post 01:

Today I'm getting rabies shots with mom and stepdad... This should be a fun day (sarcasm). Ugh!

Post 02:

My dad joked "I'm the Batman".

This is real life, not a sensational fantasy superhero movie. In real life it'll cause rabies. Haha.

Wasn't Morbius attacked by bats too? I'm not really sure what his origin story was.

Also, covid-19 supposedly comes from bats, not a Chinese lab.

Post 03:

Since they say covid-19 came from bats, not an accidental lab leak where the Chinese government was experimenting with biological weapons... We shouldn't be worried about rabies. We should be worried we're going to start the next pandemic. (Sarcasm)

Post 04:

This is like the Chevy Chase movie National Lampoon's Vacation. We're about to have a family road trip and vacation where we're all gonna get rabies shots.

Post 05:

My parents said a bat flew into the house from me leaving the door open when I let the dogs outside. Well, I don't remember leaving the door open. I'm not saying I didn't. But if I did, it wasn't that memorable. IF there was a bat in the house it might not have come from me.

Post 06:

I'm starting to get paranoid that my parents are lying to me. They're really planning to put me in the psychiatric hospital. I don't need a medication increase. I don't need to be hospitalized.

Relax. They're not deceiving me. We're all getting rabies shots today from a bat.

Post 07:

I just texted my mom: "You're not planning to put me in the psychiatric hospital, are you? This is really a rabies vaccination? Because I don't need a psychiatric hospitalization or medication increase."

Post 08:

Yeah, this isn't adding up. This "rabies vaccination" is totally going to be a psychiatric hospitalization. I'm going to pass my psychiatric evaluation with flying colors. They won't hospitalize me because I don't need to be hospitalized or chemically lobotomized.

Post 09:

Mom said this is really a rabies vaccination. There really was a bat in the house and we were all exposed to it. She's not deceiving me. This is not going to be a psychiatric hospitalization. And the road trip is about to begin right now. This is like a Hollywood movie.

Post 10:

So we're in the Emergency Room waiting to get a rabies shot. The wait will be forever. It's crowded and very dirty. There was a bloody gauze pad from somebody's blood test that I stepped on with my shoe. It didn't go through. My mom and stepdad told me it's no contamination risk.

Post 11:

The blood on the gauze pad was very small, dried, and I only stepped on it with my shoe and it didn't go through my shoe. But needless to say it's driving my OCD wild. Relax. It didn't touch any skin. Simply clean my shoes with disinfectant when I get home. Don't panic!

Post 12:

The wait in the Emergency Room has been nightmarish so far. I don't want to be here. I almost wish to leave and take the rabies risk.

They just called my parents so it looks like I'll be summoned shortly.

What a horrible day this has been so far. I can't wait to be home again.

Post 13:

After waiting in Emergency Room purgatory for forever... Then we moved from room 1 into room 2 for more waiting. In room 2 they took our vitals. But the rabies shot has yet to happen. I hope I'm out of here sometime this year.

Post 14:

We were called to a desk and just gave all our information, but ten hours later (not literally yet), we're STILL waiting for the rabies shot. I'm trying to be patient. But this has been the day from hell. Someday this nightmare will be over. But the waiting is STILL going on.

Post 15:

I'm about to get the rabies shot momentarily. It looks nightmarish from my stepdad. I don't even want to get it. Firstly, I never even saw the bat. I wish we could've tested the bat and if it didn't have rabies then I wouldn't get one. Well, we're here now and I'm not coming back

Post 16:

So the rabies shot is done. It was horrible. We have to do it again in 7 days, then again in an another 7. Thankfully, this time we don't have to come to the Emergency Room. We can go to the urgent care. This was the day from hell. Thankfully, we'll be leaving momentarily.

Post 17:

I'm getting paranoid the workers didn't like me and they were psychopaths who wanted to contaminate me when giving the injection. There I go again. The real world isn't full of sadistic monsters. They were just doing their job. They don't care about deceiving and killing me.

Post 18:

An hour or so after getting the rabies shot we're STILL HERE doing vitals. My mother joked, which almost seemed sarcastic, "have you ever seen a whole family come in ER for rabies shots?" The worker was professional but I think was looking at us like it was a little weird.

Post 19:

Driving home from the ER after the rabies shot in the family car. The monster card has flipped. Now I realize the reason my mom had me get the shot is for precaution reasons. She was trying to help me, not on the sly trying to kill the family. It's the sadistic deceiver delusion.

Post 20:

I'm finally home after the ER. I Lysoled my shoes. The shoe that stepped on the bloody gauze dripped wet disinfectant on my sock when I went to put it away. Would you worry about contamination? Or would you relax and kiss it up to God?

Post 21:

I'm showered and clean after the ER. But something scratched my hand and put dirt on it. I noticed when I was in the shower. I think it was that handprint machine. I'm getting contamination fears, afraid of HIV, but try not to worry. It would be like winning the unlucky lottery.

No comments:

Post a Comment