Thursday, July 14, 2022

Macy's, Order Never Came, Massapequa (07 14 2022)

Post 01:

I bought four polo shirts off of the internet. According to Macy's, some guy named Gregor signed for it. They had the right address. But it was never delivered to my house. Really weird. Unless it was accidentally delivered to one of our neighbors, I can't think of what happened.

Post 02:

The shipping address is correct.

We'll see what happens. Either a neighbor will bring it over to us and correct the mistake. Or I'll have to file with Macy's that it was never delivered. Get reimbursed.

I was excited for the shirts. Makes me not want to order from Macy's again.

Post 03:

Macy's said a proof of delivery letter will be sent.

I have to let them know how the signature wasn't mine or anybody I know. Such a pain in the neck.

I wanted my four shirts today.

I think they confused Massapequa Park for Massapequa. I'm Massapequa. It's a different town.

Post 04:

Macy's is shipping a replacement order at premium shipping. So that means it will be coming very soon. Need to sign. My address is correct. But I noticed the ZIP code on the shipping address is 11758-5722. 11758 is my zip code, not 11758-5722. I'm Massapequa, not North Massapequa.

Post 05:

I have no idea who "Gregor" is. But maybe he's bizarro Andrew from North Massapequa or Massapequa Park. Is North Massapequa the good Massapequa? Do you have financial independence and freedom there? Maybe I'm the bad Massapequa. Then again he's signing for orders that aren't his.

Video:


UPDATE:
My Macy's shirts came. They were shipping to the wrong address. Not sure how they came up with the address... But the address was clearly not mine. It only came a day late. Now apparently I have a replacement order coming that I must return to store, refuse, or send back to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment