Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Some Posts (07 25 2022 - 07 26 2022)

July 25, 2022:

Post 01:

Although I have acid reflux, I was diagnosed with Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE). An allergic reaction to something I'm consuming is what's causing my stomach pain, heartburn, difficulty swallowing, AND acid reflux. It's commonly something like dairy, wheat, soy, nuts, or fish.

Post 02:

I was told to stop taking Omeprazole... And was prescribed Rabeprazole for Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE). I've been trying to get it for a week, but my insurance doesn't cover it. I need prior authorization, a letter of medical necessity, or an alternative medication.

Post 03:

I hope to get the medication and treat my Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) as soon as possible because, while there's no esophagus damage or cancer yet. If left untreated for an extended period of time that can develop. I was in hell earlier this year with acid reflux from EoE.

Post 04:

It's 11:30 pm on my 35th birthday. I think it's safe to say this wasn't the life-changing, most magical day of my life, where all my dreams came true, that I was hoping for.

Oh well, maybe next year on my 36th birthday.

But seriously, I need to meet friends in the REAL WORLD.


July 26, 2022:

Post 01:

When I think baristas and fast food workers are secretly and intentionally contaminating my food because they don't like me or are envious I'm going to be a movie star soon. Fight it off. Most people won't contaminate your food unless you do something mean to them. I haven't.

Post 02:

I guess it's possible a barista can target me specifically and spit on my bagel, but the entire world isn't full of sadistic deceiver bullies who want to murder me with HIV. Realize a lot of this is sickness. I noticed wetness on my bagel, but it might have even come from me.

Post 03:

Maybe it's extreme self-consciousness, but sometimes I feel like everybody can tell I'm mentally ill. I often get paranoid people don't like me, or want to be my friend, and they're trying to get me out of their life permanently, no more interactions with me. Try not to overthink

Post 04:

In a professional setting, when you need somebody to do something but they keep not doing it, I know people who could start screaming. I personally like to be professional, especially if I'll need this person in the future. I don't want them as an enemy. Be nice. Just persistent.

Post 05:

My parents want me to "go up on my psychiatric medication" again. But their reasons as to why I "need to" is just me asserting myself, confronting them about their gaslighting and abuse. They want me chemically lobotomized, medicated into an unnatural passive and submissive state.

Post 06:

There's no question my life turned out horribly. I'm 35 years old and have never had a REAL life. But my parents aren't sadistic deceivers who were depriving me of socialization and pleasure, trying to give me the worst life imaginable (torture). My parents want me to succeed.

Post 07:

If my parents TRULY wanted to torture me they'd kick me on the street and make me homeless. They wouldn't provide me with food, an apartment, the internet. My chains are internal, not maternal. My mom is not forcing me to pour my life down the drain as a "disabled adult child."

Post 08:

When you didn't socialize in your teenage years, twenties, and early thirties, you're going to lack social skills. There's a stigma with mental health challenges. People will notice that you're different and reject you. It's not entirely "extreme self-consciousness."



No comments:

Post a Comment