Thursday, July 7, 2022

Cut At Target, Contamination Fears, HIV

Post 01:
Today's cut in Target was actually worse than New Year's 2020 in a lot of ways. Then I stepped on something sharp, it went through my shoe, and it pressed into my foot, but don't think there was any blood. Today, I was literally bleeding from the sharp shelf cutting my elbow.
Obviously, cutting yourself on a hazardous shelf in Target is unpleasant... But to get contaminated, someone would have had to just been there, been HIV positive. It's POSSIBLE, but not likely. Let it go. Don't worry. Kiss it up to God!

Post 02:
I'm not really a fan of inspirational quotes. I prefer heartfelt words that come from an individual. I wouldn't mind heartfelt comforting. Somebody to empathetically calm down my obsessing. Inspirational quotes are phony and fake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment