Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Some Posts (07 07 2022 - 07 12 2022)

Post 01:

I saw a cute bunny run into the middle of a busy road yesterday.

It could be a metaphor. The bunny was innocent and didn't realize the dangerous situation it just put itself in.

I felt bad for the bunny. Wanted to help it. But there was nothing I could do.

I hope it was ok.

They say in driving school books, if an animal runs out in front of your car, don't slam on the brakes. It doesn't literally say hit the animal. But it's heavily implied. There was nobody behind me - so I slammed on my brakes for the bunny. I didn't want to be the one to hurt it.

Post 02:

During a late night car ride, I ran over something that made a loud thump. I'm catastrophizing it was a human and I didn't realize it. But it wasn't. It was probably some garbage or a pothole. If you hit somebody you would know. It would be OBVIOUS. I didn't. So don't worry.

Post 03:

Somebody blew secondhand cigarette smoke into my face. He claimed he accidentally blew it and even apologized. But it seemed provocative. I was afraid it was to be a bully. Maybe it's paranoia? I'm going to assume it was accidental.

Then again he was pretty drunk. So who knows?

My question, can you get anything like HIV from secondhand smoke? It's gross. Nobody likes smoke blown in their face. But no risk. Right?

Post 04:

My knees have been bothering me. It's probably arthritis from all the years of running and walking. But I know my uncle had leg cancer. So I'm a little worried. Should I get it checked out?

Post 05:

I'm not really a fan of inspirational quotes. I prefer heartfelt words that come from an individual. I wouldn't mind heartfelt comforting. Somebody to empathetically calm down my obsessing. Inspirational quotes are phony and fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment