Saturday, July 2, 2022

Some Posts (07 02 2022)

Post 01:

The reason nobody wants any involvement with me is because at 34-years-old, I'm like a child who is playing in a fantasyland with no adult responsibilities. There's no future to have me as a friend, unless somebody believes these social media posts are my ticket to superstardom.

Post 02:

Yes, I'm a brilliant guy but I'm crippled by my social media superstar daydreams. I think I'm higher functioning than most people in mental health recovery groups and am frustrated by them. At least the people there are getting out of the house, working, have friends, and a life.

Post 03:

I ordered "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" from Amazon, it arrived weeks ago. Today, my mom opened a package addressed to me with a second copy. I'm assuming Amazon made a mistake. But you never know, maybe somebody was sending something nefarious in the mail.

Post 04:

It's weird they sent the book twice because I only ordered it once. I was a little paranoid it was Vladimir Putin or some terrorist poisoning me with anthrax. An assassination attempt because of my sensational social media posts. But most likely it was just an honest mistake.

Post 05:

I gave the second copy of the book to my mom to read. I don't mind the second, unwanted package. The book is literally about schizophrenia and a daydream world. Now I'm getting delusional daydreams the "mistake" was actually an assassination attempt. It's probably just an error.

No comments:

Post a Comment