Friday, July 1, 2022

Some Posts (06 30 2022 - 07 01 2022)

June 30, 2022:

Post 01:

My mother just asked: "You don't spend any money. What do u do wth it?"

I replied with: "Nothing. I barely spend any money and it keeps accumulating. I guess that's a good thing? I should reward myself for saving. Maybe get a computer?"

How is not spending money a problem?


July 1, 2022:

Post 01:

I was prescribed Cabergoline because Invega significantly raises prolactin, which leads to sexual dysfunction - and it helped. Lately, I've come down on Cabergoline significantly, and was planning to come off it entirely... But the frustrating adverse side effects have returned.

Post 02:

I look at beautiful social media models, some who sell their modeling photos on onlyfans. I daydream about being in a relationship with them. But let's say hypothetically speaking, I got to date the "supermodel" in her twenties. The antipsychotic Invega has adverse side effects.

Post 03:

Some beautiful women in their 20s want to show off their good looks, sell their modeling photos on onlyfans. It's a nice way to make money. But there are scary people out there, who could get delusions of love and care, and become obsessed. Be careful before you sell sexy photos.


My Dad Posts:

Post 04:

A social media poster assumed my dad must've been fun to have as a child after watching a Papi and The Wildman video. When he was present, he was actually very cruel to me in my middle school, high school, and early college years... But most of the time he was completely absent.

Post 05:

Even present day, my relationship with my dad has problems, all we talk about is pro wrestling, superhero movies, rock music, and sensationalistic entertainment... Never questions about my life or his. It's conversations about topics of things I grew out of and don't care about.

Post 06:

Remember that my dad is not talking about this juvenile and sensational entertainment to be a bully. Maybe he's limited in his ability to bond, relate, understand, and know me. At 34-years-old, I want a cute girlfriend, not to hang with my old father who hurt me in my childhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment