Saturday, July 30, 2022

John Lennon, Capitalism, Class Differences, People Who Riot

Post 01:

About John Lennon's Man of Peace, imagine no possessions message. It's some millionaire preaching at us. How we should be happy. It's out of touch, delusional. I see why it angered a lot of people. Because it's so pretentious and smug. He thinks he's of superior intelligence.

Post 02:

You might say Limp Bizkit's Break Stuff and The Notorious B.I.G.'s Who Shot Ya? are violent and we shouldn't condone violence. But if you're living in poverty and some millionaire is telling you to be happy. I understand why someone might want to riot and "punch you in the face."

Post 03:

I think people who are living in poverty, have no power, are unheard, want success, but they're being hell down by the millionaires and billionaires of our society. They're being preached at. Told how to behave. I don't condone violence. But I see why people might get fed up.

Post 04:

My recent posts are just philosophical thoughts about class differences in capitalism.

"John Lennon" is just a metaphor for smug millionaires. It could be a doctor or a CEO who think they're above you.

A lot of people are envious and angry. All they know how to do is riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment