Sunday, July 31, 2022

Some Posts (07 30 2022 - 07 31 2022)

July 30, 2022:

Post 01:

Remember how I stepped on the bloody gauze in the ER? When I got home I used Lysol on my contaminated shoe and it dripped on my sock. No HIV risk, right? First off, HIV outside the body is like a fish out of water. It would be dead. Secondly, the disinfectant would've killed HIV.


July 31, 2022:

Post 01:

Before you jump to conclusions, Help is a very general word that lots of people can relate to. John Lennon and the Beatles literally wrote a famous song called Help. I think a lot of people could see this artwork and apply it to their life in a lot of different ways.

Post 02:

I'll just do what my parents do. Say it by talking in metaphors. Although I wrote it. Help could be about the people of North Korea being held hostage by Kim Jong-un... OR it could be homage to smug John Lennon. Ok, I'll be frank, it has nothing to do with that douche (Lennon).

Post 03:

I hope smug millionaire John Lennon was all right when he was writing Help. He was crying out somebody please, please help me (Sarcasm).

I have family members who are blown away by the "genius" lyrics of that song, yet they don't empathize with their family members who need Help.

Post 04:

When I got home from the gym, my dirty headphones gave me a noticeable scratch on my neck. There's a discolored red scratch mark on my skin. Normally, I'd be obsessing about contamination fears, but with all the adverse side effects from the rabies vaccine, I'm almost don't care.

Post 05:

After getting two doses of the rabies vaccine (and have two more to go), I noticed I'm having increased difficulty with swallowing. Also, my muscle keeps spasming where I got the shot. I'm getting horrible adverse side effects. This is a nightmare that I wish never happened.

Post 06:

I need to remind myself all the good things my parents have done for me. Even if you think the rabies vaccine is crazy, an overreaction, and insane. They're not sadistic deceivers. This is not attempted murder. They probably want me safe and sound in their own rabies vaccine way.

Post 07:

My life has been unimaginable horror beyond your wildest imagination. But who cares? Now I get to be in a movie with Ryan Reynold, Taylor Swift, and Sacha Baron Cohen and get to meet all the rich and famous celebrities. (Sarcasm). Assuming my movie star daydream isn't a delusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment