Friday, November 26, 2021

Some Posts (11 26 2021)

Post 01:

Tonight, I went to the gym when it was very crowded. I used the restroom which was packed. I washed my hands. Dried them with a blower. Then used the urinal. Afterwards, I noticed dampness, wetness on me in a sensitive area. Is this a contamination risk? Let it go. It's water.

Post 02:

I have a lot of problems... I'm very frustrated, have been deprived of socialization for what feels like my whole life. I don't like being dependent on my parents. But to sum it up, it's that I want to cuddle with and be around a woman constantly.

Post 03:

All Hallmark Christmas movies are the same. There's a struggling woman in need, her life is at rock bottom... Then her millionaire savior dream man comes along, takes all her problems away with money during the Christmas season, and they learn meaning of love. They're so corny.

Post 04:

I've suffered tremendously, but this sad story is going to end like a feel-good Hallmark movie. Unrealistic, absurd, funny. It literally happens for nobody else besides me. I'm 1 in a million. When I mention my millionaire savior is coming, my psychiatrist tells me I'm delusional.

Post 05:

After the gym, then after my shower at home, when I was clean, I looked in the mirror and saw acne on my nose was bleeding. The hot water must've opened it up. Or maybe I scratched it? Anytime I see myself bleeding, WORST CASE SCENARIO HIV CONTAMINATION FEARS CREEP IN. I'm fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment