Thursday, November 25, 2021

Some Posts (11/24/2021 and 11/25/2021)

November 24, 2021:

Post 01:

I was listening to the song Cheap Thrills by Sia at the gym. She says how she doesn't need money to have fun. It's a fun concept for a dumb pop song. Poor people can feel good at the club. The reality is in the U.S.A. you NEED money to survive. Sia's song made her lots of money.

Post 02:

I should play Cheap Thrills by Sia to a homeless man. Tell him, "you don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight." Just go to the club. "Feel the beat." And have a good time.


November 25, 2021:

Post 01:

Happy Thanksgiving. The U.S.A. has it's problems, but thank God us Americans weren't born in North Korea. Like Pink Floyd, you can't be a rebellious rule-bender in North Korea. The lunatic can't be on the grass. Being there would be like the unlucky lottery.

Post 02:

My Thanksgiving was actually very nice. Spent it with family. A nice relaxing day with yummy food.

My mind is usually raw and on fire. Today was relaxing. Good for mental health. My mind was moistened with pleasure.

Post 03:

Everything doesn't have to be INTENSITY, CRAZINESS, and CHAOS. It's ok to relax and calm down. Take a deep breath and let out the stress. Everything's ok.

Post 04:

I've been sitting in the living room with my parents ALL DAY LONG for HOURS. The socialization and human interaction is so much nicer than the months, maybe years, of SOLITARY CONFINEMENT. My mind feels nice. Life is good right now. Being with people is great for mental health.

Post 05:

Life was CHAOS. I went INSANE. Don't be high energy. Don't ferociously seek dramatic change. Calm down. Relax.

Thanksgiving was very nice. I wish every day could be nice and peaceful like today. I don't want to walk on eggshells anymore.

Everything is going to be ok.

Post 06:

My dad posted a satirical cartoon about Thanksgiving that said: "Happy we stole your land and murdered you Day." I got predicate logic it had double meaning, was a message directed at my stepdad. Although he never got violent with us, he certainly didn't want to be a family man.

Post 07:

There I go again. It was a Thanksgiving cartoon about Pilgrims and Native Americans - not my dad sending a message to my stepdad. Divorce is hard on families. Nobody is a sadistic monster who intentionally wanted my life to turn my life into this nightmare.

Post 08:

Since the divorce then getting bullied in middle school, my life has been a nightmare up to this point. It's going to get better soon. The best is yet to come. Soon I'm going to enjoy life for the first time in my life. I can just sense the upcoming happiness. Wishful thinking?!

No comments:

Post a Comment