Monday, November 22, 2021

Stand-Up Comedy

This is my Stand-Up Comedy Performance from last week (11 17 2021)



____

I was contacted by a comedian and Producer at Broadway and Greenwich Village Comedy Clubs.

He asked me if I'd like to be on one of his Bringer Showcase Shows in NYC.

I'd love to perform there because I'm really enjoying performing comedy to an audience.

The man said, "I need to bring 6 paying guests. Possibly Saturday, December 18th 5:30 pm Greenwich Village Comedy Club (but there are other dates). They have to be Vaccinated.

I get 7 minutes on stage. Mix in Pros and Producers.

Every show is filmed for $20 if you want to be filmed."

Oh yes, I'd be getting it filmed. ;)

I'll have to get back to him, but I'm interested. I hear Broadway, NYC, comedy, and it sounds great. Is this a real opportunity to further me? Or is he trying to make money for his club? Not worth the trip?

I'll reach out and try to get six people.

No comments:

Post a Comment