Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Some Posts (11/22/2021 and 11/23/2021)

Post 01:

Seth Rollins (a WWE wrestler) was attacked by a fan. He's ok, but was bleeding. Does he have to go on Isentress and Truvada for a month? That would suck.

Post 02:

Realistically speaking, who in their right mind would jump the barricade, to be caught on camera red-handed attacking Seth Rollins? What was that guys goal? And why SETH ROLLINS of all people? He's just some wrestler.

Post 03:

People really suck. You could be living life peacefully, then get blindsided and attacked by some criminal. It's scary. I want to be safe and sound. I wish I could isolate myself from everybody. It's like Roger Waters (Pink Floyd) during The Wall.

Post 04:

Without going into too much detail, I have this cut/sore that stings. I touched the sore with hands that were in Starbucks, touched my shoes, and I'm afraid of contamination... Let it go. I'll have a life very soon, even if I get contaminated she'll still love and adore me.

Post 05:

Time flies. Bullying can cause you to hide from the scary world, you can lose lots of time pouring your life down the drain, but time doesn't care if you're sick, you'll still get older.

I have to play a game of catchup with my peers, something tells me I'll come back STRONG!

Post 06:

Be innovative even if simple minds can't understand what you're doing. They said: "he's crazy, delusional." While they're partially right, I believed in myself. You're looking at a future millionaire artist and movie star. If I listened to the doubters, it wouldn't have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment