Sunday, December 19, 2021

Breakup Posts (12 19 2021)

Post 01:

My friend is interested in another person and will be moving on. I'm going to cancel future plans with her - including new years. I paid her $130, I asked her to reimburse me. I'm not working, that's a lot of money for me. I hope she gives me the money back. We'll see.

Post 02:

I want to end this wishing each other the best in the future and move on with fond memories. We'll see if she returns the $130.00 I paid for NYE or keeps my money. It's a character test. Realistically she doesn't have to give me the money back and I can't do anything about it.

Post 03:

I'm sorry for accusing my friend of being capable of stealing money from me. I know she's a wonderful person. We had a lot of fun together, I love, and trust her. I'm just hurt she's moving on. But it's ok. It was going to happen sooner or later. I'm sure I'll get the money back.

Post 04:

It's going to be rough because now I have NO FRIENDS. Don't sit solitary for days, weeks, months. Go out there, meet people, keep pushing forward. Isolation will only lead to me getting sick. In a way, I want to self-sabotage, feel self-pity, and get really mentally ill.

Post 05:

Since me and my friend broke up a few weeks ago, I'm already starting to have a descent and get sick from solitude. Maybe it's time I really get intense with self-sabotage. Get mentally ill, make myself a laughing stock...

Calm down. I'm feeling pain. It's going to be ok.

Post 06:

My friend is dating somebody new. It's like a punch in the gut. I feel pain. But don't give up. Don't wallow in self-pity. Don't be dramatic. We'll both move on. It's going to be for the best. It's going to be okay.

Post 07:

The reason I'm really upset about breaking up is not only because I loved her, but before meeting her I was wasting my life for years in solitude. It's going to be okay. Keep moving forward. Don't stop my life and sit in solitude again. Learn my lesson. Live in the real world.

Post 08:

After getting severely bullied in middle and high school, I struggled socially in college, and began self-sabotaging. I'm still recovering from it.

I'm being dramatic about the current breakup because I'm in pain, but the best plan is to make myself successful.

Post 09:

Although I got her a Christmas present, at least I can keep it now, and won't give it to her. Maybe I'll give the gift to my dad as a joke. I haven't gotten him one yet. Its skin creams. A very feminine product. I'll say, I thought this was a step up from sensational t-shirts.

Post 10:

Whatever happens, happens. Just let her go. Don't be depressed. In the following days, try the best I can to socialize as much as humanly possible. Try to move on, get a life, and be independent. So a year from now, I'll be happier than I was in the present. It's gonna be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment