Monday, December 20, 2021

Ex-Girlfriend Posts (12 20 2021)

Post 01:

I'm getting mixed messages about what I should do about my ex-girlfriend, I want to see her to exchange Christmas gifts tomorrow. But my mother is aggressively trying to have me end the friendship. She's acting like I was dramatically, over-the-top, betrayed by her. It isn't true.

Post 02:

I said to my mom: Let me make an adult decision for myself. After talking with my ex-girlfriend, I'm going tomorrow. We're still best friends, I made a lot of friends through her, we're still going to socialize. We'll exchange Christmas gifts and celebrate the holiday at a lounge.

Post 03:

I formed lots of special bonds and friendships in the last year. Made a lot of progress. My ex-girlfriend still wants to help me. She's NOT a bully. Dr. Natural once said she was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Post 04:

I know my mom means well, but she gets too involved in my friendships and tries to control what I should do. She doesn't know my relationship. I won't get hurt, and if I do you learn and grow from making mistakes. My decision is to see my ex-girlfriend tomorrow. It'll be fun.

Post 05:

My mom said:

"Ok, you are right. I just feel bad and hurt for you. I agree she has helped you. But in truth Andrew needs to rock and roll for Andrew.....sometimes depending too much on friends, family, others can hurt us.  Only our growth makes us soar ahead.

I know deep in your heart you are hurting and it causes me pain....but you are a grown man.....good luck my son❤"

No comments:

Post a Comment