Friday, December 24, 2021

Dr. Natural's Reply To My Christmas Eve "MOM IS SATAN" Temper Tantrum

About my mother's nasty text message that said, "I felt sad and dissappointed that you didn t Even say merry xmas or think of anyone here today....not even thanks i love my gifts your wonderful 4 all you do.  Sick and all.    Very very sad"


Then my "MOM IS SATAN" temper tantrum that followed afterward,


Dr. Natural said in reply:

"Andrew

I am not taking sides here, but did you take the initiative to wish your mother a Merry Christmas and thank her for her support before she sent you the email about how disappointed she was?  As you know, part of the task in your recovery is the challenge of getting along with people, empathizing with them, trying to meet their needs."

No comments:

Post a Comment