Friday, December 24, 2021

Christmas Eve And Mother (12 24 2021)

Post 01:

My mother sent me a nasty text message that said, "I felt sad and dissappointed that you didn t Even say merry xmas or think of anyone here today....not even thanks i love my gifts your wonderful 4 all you do.  Sick and all.    Very very sad"

Post 02:

It's like my mother's gaslighting me and playing the victim. I was in a great mood, was trying to enjoy the holiday. She didn't want to be around me because of Omicron variant. And she seemed so angry and peeved about something. Frankly, I have no idea what she was even mad about

Post 03:

It was MY MOTHER who was in a bad mood. I was just happy to be around people briefly today, out of SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for a moment. Then she makes up these imaginary problems that don't exist. It's like she's INTENTIONALLY bullying me and torturing me mentally.

Post 04:

Thank God I'm no longer in my mother's part of the house. Today was our Christmas. We're doing nothing tomorrow. I wanted to enjoy the holiday, but she's in a bad mood, looking for a fight, wants to rile me up, trigger me into reacting. In here I can ignore her texts and calls.

Post 05:

When somebody is hostile and nasty to you through texts and calls you often have the urge to reply to defend yourself, but try the best I can to ignore my mother. It'll only escalate and lead to problems on CHRISTMAS. She's looking for a fight. She wants me to act crazy. Ignore!

Post 06:

Sometimes with my mother...

It's like just by being around her is walking on eggshells. I'm passive and she takes her rage out on me. She gaslights me, plays the victim, tells me why I'm wrong.

Today, I'm in a good mood, was trying to enjoy the holiday. The problem is HER!

Post 07:

The really crazy thing about my mother's mental abuse, I'm the only one she victimizes and bullies. She can't do it to any other family members. I'm the only one she has power over. That's why it's horrible I'm financially dependent on her at 34. She looks at me as a burden.

Post 08:

If my mother isn't putting on a facade for an upcoming supreme court case. I know, it's delusional. My parents put me through hell. But they're my parents. I can't put them in jail for what they've done to me.

The reason she's so sad today is her OWN FAULT. She's the problem.

Post 09:

I'm very vocal on social media about my frustrations with my mother. Around her in person, I assert none of this. I don't say a word to her because if I did, she would scream and shout at me, it would be the beginning of a night of horror. Don't let her rile me up. Say nothing!

Post 10:

Social media might make me appear like a rage-filled lunatic. The truth is in real-life interactions, I'm extremely passive. After internalizing my mother's abuse on CHRISTMAS EVE, I have nobody to talk to, am ISOLATED. I let it out in a temper tantrum online. Then I look crazy.

Post 11:

Don't let my internalized rage overtake me, get delusional, and create metaphors. Yes, it feels like I am being TORTURED BY MY MOTHER. It feels like she's doing it intentionally, doing the worst things imaginable to me. Calm down, don't daydream, and embellish what's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment