Friday, December 3, 2021

Looking For A Friend (My Dating Personal Ad)

Looking For A Friend:

(My Dating Personal Ad):

I am ultimately looking for something long-term, a good, life-long friend. Somebody with good intentions who can help me recover, I'll be a good friend to them, and we can have wholesome fun together.

I know I often make posts about wanting to get bullied, but the truth is NOBODY really wants to be bullied.

I'm 34-years-old, living in Nassau, Long Island, NY with my parents. I'm disabled at the moment - but hope to be independent soon.

I "rock and roll." I'm an artist, performer, actor, comedian. If anybody shares these hobbies, don't hesitate to reach out. Maybe we can perform together.

As for what I'm looking for, I'm desperate for friendship and socialization. Most days I'm solitary. I want a life because I'm sitting in my bedroom, pouring my life down the drain. Socialization is the key to recovery.

Although I'm looking for a "mother figure" to help me, it would be best if you were about my age. In your 20's or 30's.

Although this isn't a requirement, I like women who are short and petite.

Some people might notice my CONTAMINATION FEARS posts and get afraid - but it's OCD, an irrational fear, I'M CLEAN. It's mental illness, not a physical illness.

As you can probably tell I'm the nicest guy you'd ever meet, I'm honest, wear my heart on my sleeve.

Reach out if you want to meet a good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment