Thursday, December 23, 2021

Some Posts (12/21/2021 - 12/23/2021)

December 21, 2021:

Post 01:

I put on my city shoes that I wore on Saturday then put in my headphone ear buds. The ear buds irritate the ear and almost give me a cut. Basically, it's THERE I GO AGAIN. Same broken record. The contamination risk here is 0%. Right?

Post 02:

I accidentally kicked the side of the seat on the train where everybody walks and hurt my foot. Is this an HIV contamination risk? I don't think it drew blood, it didn't go through shoe, but my foot stung for a moment. The seat would have to puncture my foot. A 0% risk  I'm ok.

Post 03:

I Lysol disinfected the bottoms of my city shoes when I got home from NYC then I put them away. My shoelace touched the bottom of the shoe and got wet with Lysol. I made sure the shoelace was on top of the shoe, but when doing that the wetness got on my hand. Contamination risk?

Post 04:

Even if there was HIV on the bottoms of my shoes from NYC, during the train ride home it would've died, the Lysol disinfectant would've killed it. A wet shoelace that touched the bottom of my city shoes, getting on my hand and under my nail is gross, but the HIV risk is almost 0%.


December 22, 2021:

Post 01:

I brought this hand sanitizer with me into NYC yesterday, used it with dirty hands. Today, while sitting in front of my computer, I absentmindedly put the top, which I touched with city hands, in my mouth and began to chew. Is this a contamination risk? A 0% risk, right?


December 23, 2021:

Post 01:

A few years ago, Dr. Natural suggested I try writing a screenplay. I don't think he expected me to kick ass as well as I did. He suggested it... And I'm like, I'm going to prove you wrong and put a lot of effort into it. A few days ago I posted the result. It's pretty good!

Post 02:

If anybody reads my screenplay, a lot of it is autobiographical. Or based on reality.

BUT... The Swell Boys part is like Beavis and Butt-Head. I did have fair-weather friends like them, but not that over-the-top, and the scenes with them are often exaggerated for comedy.

Post 03:

I'm thinking The Swell Boys scenes need to either be toned down or cut from the screenplay entirely.

Post 04:

Years ago, Dr. Natural told me to take my screenplay off my blog, make it private, don't allow everybody to see it.

Is he right?

I was afraid of people stealing my artwork.

It's public again.

Should I be careful when creating a "blurring fiction and based on reality" work?

Post 05:

For all intents and purposes, this Christmas I'm going to be solitary and isolated. That's the story of my life. I'm so frustrated, I want to be celebrating it with a woman, starting a life. This year my mother isn't letting anybody in the house because of the omicron variant.

Post 06:

This year, like many previous years, Christmas is going to be just another day where I waste my life isolated. Only on Christmas, the gym is closed and I can't go. I can't depend on my parents to make Christmas special. They won't. I need to meet friends and get a girlfriend.

Post 07:

Sometimes when I think my mother is Satan (delusion), I feel she's intentionally depriving me of Christmas and a life to torture me, while creating the facade she's having a celebration for the upcoming supreme court case where she tries to blame me for being delusional.

Post 08:

Basically, we're not having Christmas this year due to omicron. I'm going to be isolated most of the day. Don't get angry at my parents and family. At 34-years-old it's my responsibility to create my own life and to have a happy Christmas. Don't depend on my mom for happiness.

Post 09:

No Christmas for me this year. My family doesn't want to celebrate. It'll be solitude. Don't get angry. Instead, get motivated. Come back with determination. Next year will be different. I'll no longer isolate, meet friends. This year I'll focus on creating epic artwork I guess.

Post 10:

Focus on transforming MY LIFE, not just a single day like Christmas. Christmas isn't a magical day, it's a gigantic capitalistic commercial scam. I should cry about the lifetime of pain and suffering, not solitude on the "most special day of the year."

Post 11:

I'm so hungry and frustrated for a woman and a life that my brain feels full of stress. The pain is unbearable. It's been going on for what feels like my whole life. I want to SCREAM and SHOUT. Make me rich and famous. Make me independent. SOMEBODY SAVE ME RIGHT THIS SECOND!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment