Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Greenwich Village Comedy Clubs

If anybody wants to watch me perform at "Greenwich Village Comedy Clubs" in downtown NYC, I have to confirm with the host a show on December 18th very soon.


First off, I don't know NYC that well. Would love to receive a little assistance getting there. Somebody accompanying me from Penn Station to the venue, and back again.

Secondly, I haven't practiced my jokes in a while. Maybe I could have a rehearsal at FH so I'm more confident.

To get the show filmed is 20 dollars - I'd love to get this recorded to share on social media.

I need six people in the audience. Have to buy six tickets. Remember if you decide to purchase, write my name down.

I'm interested. I hear NYC, comedy, and it sounds great. Is this a real opportunity to further my comedy? Or is he trying to make money for his club? Not worth the trip?

I have to confirm with the man "YES" or "NO" asap. As of right now, I'm NOT on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment