Monday, December 6, 2021

Some Posts (12/05/2021 and 12/06/2021)

December 5, 2021:

Post 01:

Damn it. There was a pebble on my bed, which was likely on my socks, which came from my shoes... And I scratched it with my nail. Let it go. I'm ok. Not everything is a lethal, contaminating object, that's going to kill me.

Post 02:

Olivia Rodrigo's ex-boyfriend, Joshua Bassett, created a song. He's lucky he's associated with her.

She diagnosed him as a "sociopath" in Good For You. That sounds like a well-thought-out diagnosis. You never know... but most likely she doesn't even know what a sociopath is.

Post 03:

They're books about naive children being duped into doing things by sociopaths. It's POSSIBLE Joshua Bassett is a sociopath. But Olivia Rodrigo probably means "I'm really upset you broke up with me and you don't care you broke up with me." It's a childish, stupid, pop song.

Post 04:

For the most part, I don't care about celebrity gossip. I don't even care about Olivia Rodrigo. They just play her in heavy rotation, constantly, you can't escape her songs. A lot of the celebrity gossip stuff is made up too. You need to really analyze what's true.

Post 05:

A lot of pro wrestlers troll the dirt sheets, they try to get them to report things about them that are untrue to further their gimmick. For example, make up fake stories that they're a bully. It'll get it reported they're a jerk in real life, but they're playing a character.

Post 06:

I loved "Into the Spider-Verse" so much I saw it twice in the theaters. I can't recall doing that for any other movie.

About the "Across The Spider-Verse" sequel:

Miles and Gwen are gonna start dating, calling it now.

Hopefully, there are still lots of Peter B. Parker scenes.

Post 07:

Miles and Gwen's adorable young love is good and all...

But I'm here for Peter B. Parker's comedy. Lol.

Post 08:

Before the gym tonight, I drank chocolate milk out of a cup from my house, finished it, then left it in my car. When I got home from the gym, over an hour later, the cup flipped, and liquid got all over my hand. My cup sat in the car. Could've been contaminated by a psychopath?

Post 09:

Let it go. It's possible, but very improbable a psychopath would break in my car, and if they did, simply contaminate my empty chocolate milk cup, steal nothing, then lock my car like everything's normal. I'm safe and sound. No danger. Everything's ok. Relax! It's mental illness.


December 6, 2021:

Post 01:

The following is probably delusional...

Although my mother was a controlling "sadistic puppet master" in years past, lately she's been trying to rewrite history, leaving me in solitary confinement to torture me in another way.

There I go again. It's delusions.

Post 02:

Sometimes when I get coffee or food, the fast-food kids can be careless while making my order. I see all the possibilities for contamination. Remind myself they're not doing it intentionally to murder me. Most people aren't psychopaths who want to harm others. They're just kids.

Post 03:

When I was going to my barber, there was a *possibly* homeless woman in the parking lot, with bread, and she was feeding birds. I don't want to sound like I'm exaggerating, but it felt like the were 40 birds, in a small space, almost flying into me. Is this a contamination risk?

Post 04:

When I call my mom a "sadistic puppet master" - it's technically not true. The self-sabotage and torture I put my body through, she got pleasure from and was neglectful, but she didn't have me on a string making me harm myself. I needed intervention, but I was moving my own legs.

Post 05:

I often feel like my mother wanted me to die from the self-sabotage and torture I was putting my body through. She got pleasure when I had a nervous breakdown then went on a mega regimen of psychiatric medication. I feel like she wants me to develop cancer and die. Delusional?

Post 06:

Lately my mother has been asking me to do artwork, come over to watch a movie, creating the illusion she's interested in spending time with me through her text messages. The truth is she's torturing me with solitude. She's putting on a facade, preparing for a supreme court case.

Post 07:

The same is true for my father, he's putting on a facade, documenting that he's a loving parent, but it's bullshit. The truth is he's preparing to betray me, cover up his sadistic crimes. It's a long con and my father got pleasure from fooling everyone and getting away with it.

Post 08:

I'm getting delusional. There I go again. It's like the book "I Never Promised You a Rose Garden" by Joanne Greenberg. Realize it's all fantasy. And it's so hurtful to get delusions about my parents. When the delusions pass feel bad. (sarcasm)

Yeah right! They're torturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment