Thursday, August 4, 2022

Rabies Vaccine Posts (08 04 2022)

Post 01:

Dr Natural feels my mother's reaction to a bat in the house was appropriate. We didn't know if it had rabies or not - later we discovered it didn't. In hindsight it's easy to say I shouldn't have even started it... Now it's up to me it's I want the next two shots.

Post 02:

Stop getting negative daydreams that my mother secretly infected the whole family with rabies - including herself - to murder me when I don't complete the vaccine (like Gus Fring from Breaking Bad). The bat COULD'VE been rabid. Now we know it's not. I was never exposed to rabies.

Post 03:

Dr. Natural feels I owe my mother a heartfelt apology. She is not a sadistic deceiver who was trying to murder me with the rabies vaccine. Based on what we knew last Thursday, her reaction was appropriate. As of Monday, we now know the bat is not rabid. So don't complete vaccine.

Post 04:

I decided I'm NOT going to get rabies shots #3 and #4. I'm told a half-completed vaccine doesn't CAUSE rabies. You can't get infected from the vaccine. And I was never exposed to a rabid animal. So basically, I should be fine and life should go back to normal. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment