Saturday, August 20, 2022

Some Posts (08 19 2022 - 08 20 2022)

August 19, 2022:

Post 01:

I think there's something in my apartment that's contaminating my air and making me sick. I'm not sure what it is. Can somebody help me clean some more tomorrow?

Post 02:

I moved the refrigerator and cleaned where it was - it was f****** gross. It looks like it hadn't been cleaned since I moved in here in 2019. I sit right next to that spot all day long. Hopefully that does the trick and I don't feel sick anymore.

Post 03:

I'm gonna keep it clean in here now. I want to live a long life. Not get sick from something so ridiculous and preventable.

Post 04:

It's a learning lesson. I learned you have to clean because if you don't you can get very sick. I'm certain my EoE and headaches are from the filthy apartment. Hopefully, I nip it in the bud now, and I don't get anything life-threatening from something so stupid.


August 20, 2022:

Post 01:

So yesterday, in order to attach my heart monitor, the worker at the cardiologist had to shave a bald spot into my chest hair. She did nothing wrong. But obviously my OCD and monster behind a mask fears is giving me contamination fears. Relax. I was at a sanitary doctor's office.

Post 02:

Try to realize the absurdity of my contamination fears. If you were risking your life every time you went to the doctor then nobody would go. They don't want problems. They don't want to get sued. It's my germophobia. Relax and forget it even happened because there's no risk.

Post 03:

I'm wearing a heart monitor for a week. You weren't supposed to exercise with it or shower during the first 24 hours - I accidentally did both. I read booklet too late. Ugh!

The people I called said it'd be flashing if it wasn't working and we ran a test too - so I guess it is!

Post 04:

It looks like I'll have to do very light exercise while I'm wearing the heart monitor. So I'll take it very easy for a week. I really don't want to wear this again. Hopefully, everything goes back to normal soon, and I have no cardiac problems besides bicuspid aortic valve.

Post 05:

I had acne on my forehead. It was scabbed over. I was in the doctor's office and at the gym with it uncovered yesterday. Then last night, after my shower, I noticed it started bleeding again. A year or two ago I'd be obsessed with HIV contamination fears. Now I don't even care.

Post 06:

Sometimes people say to themselves "he has to be acting dramatic. It can't be as bad as it sounds." Trust me, it's as bad as it sounds... It may even be worse than it sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment