Thursday, August 11, 2022

Some Posts (08 11 2022)

Post 01:

Green Bunny is making fun of the absurdity of superhero movies. It's meant to be a comedy. Some delusional guy, who has no friends or life, starts believing he's a superhero. He starts wearing a bunny mask or transforms into a bunny after being bitten by a rabid bunny.

Post 02:

Green Bunny is a comedy. He will keep putting himself in situations that could get him killed but somehow comes out OK. Like rescuing a damsel in distress from North Korea. Fist fighting with Vladimir Putin and ending his war crimes. And his delusional mother will encourage him.

Post 03:

Who am I kidding? I can deny it, but Green Bunny started out as me ripping off The Blue Blazer from the WWE. I was pranking my mom by having her draw it. Why is that problematic? Google it.

Post 04:

My mother is a monster behind a mask. She was intentionally trying to kill me in many different ways, but one way was forcing me to take medication and hoping I developed cancer. It was sadistic. Remember, I was an adult. She couldn't force me to do anything I didn't want to do.

Post 05:

When it comes to my apartment, I have no freedom or choice. My mother owns it. I have no money. I have to listen to her because I could be homeless in a snap of her fingers. The key to getting freedom is becoming financially independent from my mother.

Post 06:

In capitalistic societies like the United States of America, if you need a job, you need to listen to your employer or they could fire you and you'll be homeless. When it comes to me, I'm dependent on my parents. So I have to listen to their rules, even if it's abusive and insane

Post 07:

If I tried to say during a supreme court case, my mother was intentionally trying to murder me by controlling my narrative in front of psychiatrists and forcing me to take a mega regimen of psychiatric medication... She's a criminal mastermind, trying to kill me, can't prove it.

Post 08:

If you're thinking logically. Who in their right mind could have thought the amount of psychiatric medication I was on was a good thing? I know there's no medical research to indicate this was killing me. But sometimes you're the lab rat. The person who becomes the statistic.

Post 09:

My mother knew exactly what she was doing. It was sadistic, intentional, calculated. She was deceiving me, leading me to believe she was trying to help me. The truth is she was trying to MURDER ME! She's a criminal mastermind. There's no way to prove her intentions were nefarious

Post 10:

Today my father was talking about the statute of limitations about some court case. Somebody can't be put in jail because too much time has passed. I'm afraid he's talking metaphorically. Maybe gaslighting convinced me torture in my childhood was "delusions" and now it's too late

Post 11:

I'm fed up and have had enough. Look at my artwork. It's better than anything in art galleries, my videos are better than anything in Hollywood. My life has been pain and suffering. Somebody give me freedom. Make me a millionaire. It should have happened over 15 years ago.

Post 12:

It's time to stop pretending I'm this worthless loser, this mentally ill burden. Look at my artwork. Look at my social media posts. I shine like the sun. I should be a movie star right this second. I shouldn't have to listen to my abusive parents anymore. I should have freedom.

Post 13:

So if there is some secret admirer out there. Some liberator. Some rescuer. Wave the magic wand. End this hellish nightmare of being a disabled adult child at 35 years old. My life has been torture beyond your wildest imagination. It's time for me to have some pleasure and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment