Thursday, August 25, 2022

Some Posts (08 24 2022 - 08 25 2022)

Post 01:

I said to a comedy friend who doesn't really like hockey... You could always go to the hockey game for a pretzel and to socialize with friends. That's kind of the story of sports games in my childhood with my dad. I zoned out for 3 hours and ate popcorn or a pretzel.

Post 02:

I'm actually doing pretty good. Met some friends through comedy. Socialized with them which was fun. This past Tuesday was one of the best days I've had in months. It goes to show meeting friends is so healthy for mental health. The comedy show is Sunday. It'll likely go well.

Post 03:

My mom and stepdad don't have friends besides each other. Some people are introverted and don't desire socialization I guess. I personally want to make friends. Everybody's different. That's why the world is a cool place. If everyone was the same it'd be a boring world.

Post 04:

Some people don't understand how I'm single because ladies should be lining up to date me. :P

Hopefully, I won't be much longer. I was isolated.

Hiding at home. Pouring my life down the drain.

I guess it's a bit like the Pink Floyd album "The Wall".

Post 05:

If you're happy and a good person, who needs friends? Have fun dancing by yourself. Be your own best friend.

Post 06:

Do you remember MySpace? It used to upset me that you could rank your best friends. Nobody wanted to have me as their number one friend. I was nobody's best friend.

Post 07:

When I was in college, there was the "in the relationship" feature that everybody was using on Facebook... besides me. I was always single.

Then I finally got to use the "in a relationship" in 2012. I was so proud.

Post 08:

Social media is stupid, my MySpace was kind of a parody of a MySpace.

Though, social media is good for promoting your artwork and performance.

Post 09:

Is TikTok owned by the Chinese government? I personally want to give the Papi and The Wildman's to the Chinese government so they can have fun watching that nonsense.

That was sort of a joke, obviously.

Post 10:

Do citizens of China like their government? There are definitely a lot of beautiful women there. I wonder what they think about the government, though.

Believe it or not, I'm not an expert on communism and the Chinese government... But I'm never stepping foot in the country.

Post 11:

I have a family member who is on vacation in Poland right now. He visited the concentration camps.

That's got to be an eye-opening, spooky day. It wasn't that long ago too.

Post 12:

To people who are short and tiny. Don't worry about your height. Just enjoy life.

They say everyone in Hollywood is tiny. Maybe you could be in movies.

Post 13:

I think fans of the New York Islanders hockey team are insane. The team hasn't had success since 1984. Anybody left on their fan base has to be a lunatic. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment