Sunday, August 7, 2022

Rabies Vaccine Posts (08 07 2022)

Post 01:

I'm not doing too good. I'm afraid the rabies vaccine infected me with rabies and I'll be dead by the end of the year. I need to remind myself all medical evidence is the rabies vaccine is a dead virus. It cannot transmit rabies. I'm not going to die. I'll be just fine.

Post 02:

The reason I keep obsessing is because I'm afraid of death and I feel like I never had fun in my life. My life was pain and suffering. And now I'm going to die from rabies. There's no medical evidence the vaccine can infect you with rabies. Calm down. Better days are coming.

Post 03:

This rabies vaccine scare is a nightmare that I never wish happened. A nightmare I didn't even want to begin with. But try not to get so overwhelmed with emotion. Try not to obsess. Relax. Most likely I'm not dying. I'm going to be okay.

Post 04:

I feel like the clock is ticking, time is running out, I'm going to be dead very soon because the rabies vaccine infected me with rabies. Try to remember there's no medical evidence the vaccine can infect you. Yes, it is a nightmare. But some of this is my mental illness too.

Post 05:

Nobody would administer a vaccine that could kill me. I'm afraid since I'm going to only half complete it and won't be fully immune - I'll get rabies from the vaccine. But there's no evidence of this. It's partially a delusional daydream. A horrifying panic attack. Calm down.

No comments:

Post a Comment