Friday, August 5, 2022

Some More Posts (08 05 2022)

Post 01:

I went to the gas station to get the guy to pump my gas for me. He's nasty and doesn't like me. His glove made contact with my hand and touched my nail when I gave him my money. Remind myself, he's nasty, doesn't like me, but is not a murderer. His glove was not contaminated.

Post 02:

There's no risk not completing the rabies vaccine will lead to rabies, right?

It's a little scary but I was told it's a 0% risk.

The rabies vaccine does not infect you with rabies.

Post 03:

When Dr. Natural logically explains to me calmly, I can believe what he says about my mother, how she's not a two-faced sadistic torturer. But when I get overtaken with emotion I can get lost in delusion. I actually did apologize to my mother. But then she riles me up again.

Post 04:

After believing last Thursday the rabies vaccine wasn't intentional attempted murder by my mother... Dr. Natural calmed me down. Said in HINDSIGHT there was no reason for it. BUT AT THE TIME THERE WAS. Then she basically confirms to my face she's a sadistic deceiver and torturer.

Post 05:

I want to believe Dr. Natural that my mom isn't a sadistic monster, that she loves me, but frankly it's just not true. You can't pretend your sadistic torturer loves you because it's CLEAR she doesn't. She treats me like garbage. She's trying to kill me while pretending she's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment