Thursday, August 18, 2022

Some Posts (08 18 2022)

Post 01:

Sometimes I look back in hindsight and realize: how did this nightmare even happen to begin with? Why didn't anybody intervene? There was filthy decaying stuff all over my apartment. The air was toxic. And I was in there all day long with it for months. I hope it didn't kill me.

Post 02:

I know people who are like: let's pray to God that Andrew doesn't have cancer from breathing toxic air all day long for months. Well, maybe if you helped him MONTHS AGO he wouldn't have become sick. Obviously, it was my responsibility to clean, but my parents should've intervened

Post 03:

While the cleaning ladies were cleaning, my mother and I were out back with the decaying stuff that was in my apartment. She said she was having trouble breathing and eyes were becoming irritated. She was only around the filth for two hours. She wasn't being dramatic. That bad!

Post 04:

My father said: "you could've opened the windows for fresh air." Yes, I had the ability to, but never did. I was basically home all day long for months breathing decaying filth and toxic air. Now my parents are trying to underplay how bad it was. It was worse than you can imagine

Post 05:

My parents weren't intentionally trying to murder me by leaving me live in an apartment with toxic air for months, but there was certainly a need for an intervention. Yes, I should've cleaned myself. But they basically left me alone out there to die and were willfully blind to it

Post 06:

Not they're trying to say "the air wasn't toxic." Then how come my mother said she had difficulty breathing and had problems with her eyes after only being around the filth for two hours. They're lying. They knew it was killing me. They simply didn't care or didn't want to help.

Post 07:

It's easier to play art time for an hour or two and be willfully blind to the FACT that your sons apartment is making him very sick. They didn't want me to live in filth. They didn't want me to get sick from it. But they also didn't want the responsibility of taking care of him.

Post 08:

Many months later (this week), my parents forced me to have the cleaning ladies come over, and now my apartment is much, much cleaner. Even if I was resisting, they shouldn't have allowed me to be home all day long, solitary, around decaying filth, breathing toxic air. SO BAD!

Post 09:

It's easier to play superhero and rock and roll with your son, while he's living in the most disgusting apartment probably on Long Island. Yes, it's brand new and my parents said "it can't be mold." But they're doing revisionist history about how bad my apartment actually was.

Post 10:

Yes, I was solitary, living in a toxic death trap, but don't get delusional that my parents were trying to murder me and they'll be a supreme court case. The truth is it was my responsibility to clean. I didn't. And by failing to take care of myself - that why it got me sick.

Post 11:

I desperately needed help. Why didn't somebody intervene? Why did they passively watch me get sick? It's fun to play and have no adult responsibilities, but I suspect their neglect was more nefarious. Maybe in secret they were sadistically hoping I got cancer from the toxic air.

Post 12:

At some point, either my mother or father should do the right thing, and help their son. But they would rather watch me die then have the adult responsibility of having a disabled adult child.

Post 13:

To my mother and father, congratulations, you've likely given your disabled son cancer. They don't care if I die. They view me as a burden. They were just using me to hurt each other, to spite each other. Soon I'll be dead and they won't care.

Post 14:

They knew how bad my apartment was. They'd just rather watch me die then help. In fact, I'm sure they were getting sadistic pleasure watching me pour my life down the drain, breathe toxic air, and develop cancer. They'll deny they were aware. But they knew. Monster behind a mask.

Post 15:

Don't project my empathy onto them. Don't feel guilty for exposing the truth. They knew and chose to do nothing.

Post 16:

If I don't like living in an apartment with toxic air that likely has given me cancer, then people say to "move out." I don't know why I feel like I need my mother. Being at this household is going to lead to me being dead within a year. That's how bad my apartment was.

Post 17:

My mother and father knew the air in my apartment was toxic. Though, they'll deny they did. They were watching me breathe toxic air, develop cancer, pour my life down the drain solitary, and most likely getting sadistic pleasure from murdering me while pretending they weren't.

Post 18:

The lack of help from my parents was sadistic and calculated. They metaphorically saw me drowning in the ocean and got pleasure from watching me die. There were many opportunities to save me, they were creating the facade they were trying to save me, they wanted to watch me die.

Post 19:

How much more crystal clear does it have to be that my parents saw me dying and intentionally chose not to help. They were getting sadistic pleasure from watching me die. They wanted me to die. And they were creating a facade that they weren't trying to kill me. It's calculated!

Post 20:

I don't know if murder is the right crime definition for what my parents did... But I'd say it's ATTEMPTED MURDER!

Post 21:

Somebody give me FREEDOM and FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE from these sadistic monsters who are trying to kill me TONIGHT! Right this second! I can't waste any more time. I might be dying of cancer from breathing toxic air for MONTHS. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment