Friday, August 5, 2022

Some Posts (08 05 2022)

Post 01:

Although I haven't drank in years... To be honest, every now and then I think about buying a hard seltzer from 711 for the buzz. But I'm trying to reduce meds. So I don't. Not good for mental health challenges. If I need something for my stress maybe I can ask my psychiatrist.

Post 02:

If you think you need a substance, reach for a glass of milk instead. I know milk doesn't impair you, but retrain your mind. I tried doing that with coffee. Replacing caffeinated with decaffeinated. It's not the same. I can't switch to decaffeinated. I should take my own advice.

Post 03:

I wish I had something to relieve stress. I was using milk as my nightly treat. If you tell yourself milk is the reward you can train your mind not to need something that impairs you. But I do think you need something to treat yourself at night. Something you enjoy, but healthy.

Post 04:

I'd steer clear of soda. Soda is very unhealthy. Do a lot of Americans actually drink soda? There's a gigantic aisle in every supermarket.

Post 05:

We didn't really drink soda in my household growing up. That's a good thing, though. I feel like I go into diabetic shock if I have a non-diet soda. And diet soda I feel like I'm getting cancer by drinking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment