Friday, August 19, 2022

Some Posts (08 18 2022 - 08 19 2022)

Post 01:

My life just gets worse, and worse, and worse. It never gets better. I suspect I'm dying.

If that's true, what was my life? I created some cool artwork, but I had very little pleasure and fun, very little socialization. From a mental health point of view my life was a nightmare.

Post 02:

I don't think people realize it yet. They think it's hypochondriasis... But this is the end. Hopefully, the beginning of the end. But the end nonetheless. I think I'm dying of cancer from breathing toxic air for months. I definitely have EoE. If it's over, just know I'm sorry.

Post 03:

If it's over, know I was in a lot of pain and wanted to be loved. It never happened. My life was basically suffering. At least I know my artwork will live on long after my death. I was hoping I'd get recognition for it during my lifetime. But that doesn't seem like it'll happen.

Post 04:

While planning for a bright and successful future, sometimes the unforeseen can happen, sometimes bad things can happen to good people. Maybe you're at fault for neglecting him. But at the end of the day, we wanted this to be a feel-good story. Unfortunately, it's a tragedy.

Post 05:

I'll need a miracle for this not to end with death from cancer very soon (or some illness like that). So if you're religious, please say a prayer to God for me. Maybe I should get into Catholicism or Christianity. Just spend my last days praying to God, begging to go to heaven.

Post 06:

Can somebody please love me? I'm in pain from isolation and my parents emotional neglect. I'm crying out for somebody to LOVE ME! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment