Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Some Posts (08 22 2022 - 08 24 2022)

August 22, 2022:

Post 01:

I've been stuck in fight or flight mode. It was putting a tremendous amount of stress on my heart. I suspect medications I took and other factors are putting stress on my heart too. Basically, I'm afraid I'm about to have a heart attack. I just need to relax on the beach all day.

Post 02:

I suspect my father is deceiving me. I suspect he has cancer, is sick and dying. They don't expect me to die first. They expect me to be surprised when the truth is revealed. But people don't realize how bad the stress on my heart is. I might actually get a heart attack and die.


August 24, 2022:

Post 01:

I remember listening to Jim Jefferies talking about getting attacked on stage on the Opie and Anthony show many years ago. I found it fascinating at the time. It actually reminded me of an experience I had in high school. He went backstage and just started uncontrollably crying.

Post 02:

If I get assaulted while performing it'll be a very traumatic night, but will be captured on film. Maybe months from now the shock jock talk shows will have me on - like Howard Stern / Joe Rogan. But seriously, let's hope this is a really fun night with no crazies in the audience

Post 03:

I hate when something costs Something and .01. the guy at the pizzeria just gave me $0.99 cents in change. I wanted to say: couldn't you have just given me the dollar? LOL

Post 04:

The penny pinching cashiers at service industry jobs want more power... If they were given a position of authority, they would do the equivalent of giving you 99 cents at that job too.

Post 05:

If my father ever worked as a cashier, I bet you he'd give 99 cents instead of a dollar to customers just to be a jerk. Now he's an adult and has more power to give 99 cents in other ways.

I was always kind. If I saw it totaled 99 cents, I'd give the customer a dollar. I'm nice.

Post 06:

There was a bandaid stuck to the bottom of my shoe. I'm not sure who it came from. It's gross, but I'm trying not to worry about contamination.

No comments:

Post a Comment