Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Some Posts (08 17 2022)

Earlier Posts:

Post 01:

When it comes to my mental health, my mother gaslights me constantly. She tells me how I'm sick when the truth is I'm not the problem. I'm barely saying a word. She's ranting and raving. Blaming me. The only person who's at fault here is my mother. She's controlling my narrative.


August 17, 2022:

Post 01:

Stop catastrophizing the months of living in my filthy apartment with contaminated air killed me. The only evidence is it MIGHT HAVE CAUSED the EoE. Thankfully, we finally cleaned. Hopefully, the EoE gets better and I have a long life ahead of me. I don't want to die from this.

Post 02:

My parents were allowing me to live in a filthy apartment with contaminated air for months. They were telling me to clean. Offering to purchase cleaning ladies. It was me who didn't take the adult responsibility. They were not trying to kill me but they needed to be more involved

Post 03:

There was a need for an intervention months ago. I was breathing contaminated air and hardly left the house. What did my parents do? Absolutely nothing. Allowed lots of time to pass while it was probably killing me. It definitely got me sick. But it wasn't intentional murder.

Post 04:

I needed help, an intervention, somebody to take care of me. What did my parents do? They neglected me and did nothing. But that doesn't mean they were sadistically trying to murder me. I should have cleaned. I didn't do it. My parents didn't do it. They let it get filthy.

Post 05:

On second thought, my parents did do something about my filthy apartment. They offered to have cleaning ladies come over to clean which I didn't want because I was afraid they were going to steal my priceless artwork. Many months later, they forced me to have my apartment cleaned

Post 06:

My heart is feeling better. But now the EoE and acid reflux is getting bad again. So it looks like I need to make a cardiology appointment, call the gastrologist about a medication for EoE, and possibly make a dermatology appointment to look at that growth (probably a skin tag).

Post 07:

Stop catastrophizing living in a filthy apartment killed me. Stop catastrophizing I'm dying. It's over.

As of this moment, the only evidence is I have EoE.

We thoroughly cleaned yesterday.

I'm just really sad about the past few months (solitude) and I'm afraid it killed me too

Post 08:

Sometimes neglectful and absentee parents try to deny the responsibility of their children's death. They'll say, "it's not my fault he got cancer and died." Maybe you needed to intervene over a year ago when you observed my apartment was a filthy pigsty. Unimaginably disgusting.

Post 09:

After allowing this to go on for months, my apartment's FINALLY clean now. Better late than never. Is the damage done? Do I have cancer? Will I be dead by 40? That remains to be seen. I was solitary and miserable while I was breathing the toxic air in my apartment. Hell on Earth.

Post 10:

Sometimes situations go like this... Did they want their son to get cancer and die? No! Could they have taken action, done something, and saved his life with an intervention? Yes! They were selfish and didn't want the responsibility of taking care of a disabled adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment