Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Some Posts (08 16 2022)

Post 01:

So the cleaning ladies came today and everybody thoroughly cleaned my apartment. I'm coming to a realization the EoE and headaches are from breathing in toxic air. It was moldy, dusty, poorly ventilated, and I never cleaned. I was sitting home all day in a small toxic death trap.

Post 02:

I have nobody to blame that I was breathing in toxic air for months, maybe years, besides myself. It's nobody's responsibility to clean my apartment besides me. Today we cleaned. Better late than never. In the future, make sure I clean because this was worse than you can imagine.

Post 03:

For some reason I'm having issues my heart and feel strange. I'm afraid it's a heart attack. It could be heartburn from the EoE. I'm scared my mother is poisoning my food with drugs to murder me. My mother loves me, wants me to succeed, she's not a sadistic monster behind a mask.

Post 04:

Okay. Stop getting delusions about my mom. She's not poisoning me. She loves me. But I might be having issues with my heart. Maybe it's time for my yearly cardiology appointment. Though, it's possible I'm mistaking heartburn (EoE) for a heart attack. I've done that before.

Post 05:

Thankfully we thoroughly cleaned today. Unfortunately, I was breathing in moldy, dusty, poorly ventilated air in my apartment which I was home all day long in for a long, long time. It was making me extremely sick. But at the end of the day, it was my fault and responsibility.

Post 06:

I realize it's my own fault. But I was home, for MONTHS, all day long, in a poorly ventilated apartment that was extremely dirty with dust and mold. I'm certain it was killing me, if it hasn't killed me. And I was suffering solitary with no friends. I'm just very sad about this.

Post 07:

I was just sitting all day long for months in a small toxic death trap with contaminated air. I was having no fun. No friends. No life. It was killing me. I know it was my responsibility to clean and thankfully we thoroughly cleaned today. But this should have never happened.

Post 08:

I'm not exaggerating or being dramatic. The air in my apartment was contaminated. It was difficult to breathe. There was hardly any ventilation. And this went on for a long period of time I'm afraid it killed me. I should try not to worry and say a prayer to God that I'm okay.

Post 09:

My mother said, "it's not mold." Yes, it was filthy, dirty, dusty. Thankfully, it's clean NOW. But it looks like my city shoes and camera was decaying. I think it was mold. My mother says it wasn't. Regardless, before today, she was neglecting me and the filth I was living in.

Post 10:

My apartment was dirtier and more disgusting than your wildest imagination. What I'm afraid of is I was breathing toxic air for months and it killed me with something like cancer. I'm certain the EoE was an allergic reaction to the filthy apartment. Calm down. Relax. Clean now!

No comments:

Post a Comment